• Start date
  • Views 986
Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Just read that Sony has officially stopped making PS3 consoles, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I feel kind of depressed for some reason. How do you feel?

Read more here.

I guess this is it for PS3, let's just hope people will remain to use them for at least a while.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just read that Sony has officially stopped making PS3 consoles, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I feel kind of depressed for some reason. How do you feel?

Read more here.

I guess this is it for PS3, let's just hope people will remain to use them for at least a while.
Rest In Peace PlayStation 3.

PS4 custom firmware should be coming out soon anyways so I guess it's alright. But all those memories I had modding lol.

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Rest In Peace PlayStation 3.

PS4 custom firmware should be coming out soon anyways so I guess it's alright. But all those memories I had modding lol.
Yes true! They have managed to jailbreak 1.76 so it's just a matter of time before a developer comes out with a downgrade option/function or a jailbreak for the latest firmware. It is possible and I do believe!

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes true! They have managed to jailbreak 1.76 so it's just a matter of time before a developer comes out with a downgrade option/function or a jailbreak for the latest firmware. It is possible and I do believe!
Yeap, Luca has exploited 4.5X firmware so it's only a matter of time until he releases something that'll eventually lead to a full jailbreak.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. Little disappointed that they have came to a end but I guess ps4 custom firmware would be coming soon. Although it still wouldn't be the same!

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks tbh, I think it's too soon.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360s have not been manufactured for a little over a year now and the community is still booming on there. I do not think you have anything to worry about for a little while.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$

Read more here.

Everything has to end at some point in life. But I'd enjoy my years of Modding on the PS3 from 2013 to 2015 it was great experience. Me helping the Community, and players in GTA 5, those were fun great moments. Now I'm not into modding anymore, actually moved to fitness been interested in that and making transformation. But R.I.P to the PS3 console, now PS4 is stepping up to the plate baby steps, and soon will explode with all kinds of stuff. The PS4 Jailbreak Community is coming together, although I haven't been keeping up with it lately.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
It's to be expected at some point or another. I can't wait to mod GTA 5 online on ps4 lol. Lots of good modding on ps3 left still and plenty of consoles out there, so i'm sure it will be around for a while considering there are always full lobbies on GTA 5 on PS3 and some people just like to wait forever to get the newer consoles.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly just got really into PS3 modding and coding and I missed out. Not having to pay for stealth is just soooo amazing in general. The console done great in it's time and hopefully the PS4 can reach the same potential when it comes to modding.

M

Maknaddyfly

Reaction score
Sin$
Ehhh imo let PS3 die, its had its time, i mean lets remember, the console is a decade old, and its extremely outdated. we should be looking forward to the future that Sony might have with later generations of PlayStation.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehhh imo let PS3 die, its had its time, i mean lets remember, the console is a decade old, and its extremely outdated. we should be looking forward to the future that Sony might have with later generations of PlayStation.
It has to be a terrible console to completely die like Apple's attempt at a console but PS3 won't die it won't be as popular that's all

Top Bottom
Login
Register