Not open for further replies.
XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes people Comex the great PDF exploter of iOS devices is resigning his jailbreaking job(not really a job) and is going to be hired at Apple.

I am sure the site will stay up and someone will be managing it, but no more jailbreak exploits like his will be coming out anymore.

His job at Apple is still unknown, but he will probably be releasing that information soon on his twitter account #Comex .

Some more information on the topic:
Comex, the hacker we've grown to love for JailbreakMe.com, will soon be joining the ranks of Cupertino as an intern.
Comex, who's real name is Nicholas Allegra, announced his hiring via Twitter:
It's been really, really fun, but it's also been a while and I've been getting bored. So, the week after next I will be starting an internship with Apple.
Allegra, a 19-year old Brown University student, is famous for how flippin' easy his jailbreak exploits were compared to other iOS cracking devices. Exploiting Apple's PDF renderer, Allegra was able to install custom software to crack iOS devices by simply having the iOS user visit JailbreakMe.com with their iDevice.

An article with Forbes Magazine seemed to predict Allegra's hiring at Apple. The article in question ended with the author wondering if Apple needed a new security intern.

While Allegra and Apple haven't commented on what he will be doing with the company, but it appears Forbes was right.

ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
traitor!!!

but seriously hes probably getting paid alot

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
See, if companies were smart, for example Sony (not smart), they would hire the hackers who hacked their s*** to make a better security system.

/facepalm

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
damn i really wanted frash to be updated

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
traitor!!!

but seriously hes probably getting paid alot

He's an intern, it wont be much now but it's the promis of what's to come. Plus it said he's a student at brown still so it's just a fall thing. Still might work on jailbreak during the school year.

XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
He's an intern, it wont be much now but it's the promis of what's to come. Plus it said he's a student at brown still so it's just a fall thing. Still might work on jailbreak during the school year.

You do realize a security intern would make a great deal of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register