• Start date
  • Views 1,452
Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Well all of my cheaper teams don't seem to be working, so I'm going to make one good team. Preferably 352 formation with pacey defenders. No preferred league or nationality.
100 chem like always.

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
17a9b5082160cf2c9bd8b2587c1667aa.png

T

TiNd3r

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well all of my cheaper teams don't seem to be working, so I'm going to make one good team. Preferably 352 formation with pacey defenders. No preferred league or nationality.
100 chem like always.

To be honest if your struggling with the Brazilian 352 then i don't think its the players that is your problem..its most likely the formation. Most 352 formations consist of a Brazilian core because of the pacey CB's which is important. If you know how to utilise the formation properly then 9 times out of 10 your team is just too goo for the opposition.

Im looking to change my formation for a 2nd team because to win Divison 1.. especially with the quality players the opposition has then 352 is very risky. 5 at the back formation with possession play is your only hope really (only if your players are average gold). If you have a team full of super stars then man for man you should be the stronger team anyway.

Top Bottom
Login
Register