Good quality/looking computer case

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by Calamity, Dec 30, 2008 with 8 replies and 193 views.

1. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    I'm willing to spend around 170 at tops, I have been looking at Thermaltake alot, cause they are very nice, and good built, but I want some opinions of anyone that has a suggestion, I just don't wanna have some p.o.s. cheap case, want it good quality, and good looking, and not WAY over priced. (Fans too :smile: )

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    The Antec 900 is the case I have and it has given me no problems. The stock cooling is amazing, and the case looks pretty slick too. Decent size, with lots of room, and plenty of cooling. Win win if you ask me.

3. Madman340

Madman340 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Antec's, Thermaltake's, and Coolermaster's are what are best in your range.

4. OP
    Calamity

Ratings:
    How good are Antec's? (towards first replier too) I have looked, and I don't know why, but I just feel like i'm going to regret it or something.

edit: between these , which one looks the best etc..

[Click here to view the link]

[Click here to view the link]

5. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Antecs are great. I have never had a problem with mine, and a lot of my friends have them as well. Nobody has complained yet.

6. OP
    Calamity

Ratings:
    I'm going with the Antec 1200 :smile:

7. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
  8. P8BALLER4LIFE01

P8BALLER4LIFE01 Newbie

Ratings:
  9. theroach

theroach Gewinator Premium

Ratings:
    If your looking for stock cooling Antec will a lot of the times be your best choice. There so dull looking though. Look up the nzx cases. I am running a 3 way sli in there nemesis case with a quad extreme with no head issues. Just order your self some upgraded fans with the extra money you save. There usually all under 150$ and fans are only a few bucks each. Hopefully with the new processors out you already have an aftermarkey cpu cooler considering not a single one thats factory is any good anymore. Not only is the case better looking it also a better buy.