Discussion Good nazi zombies solo save game

NinjaCrumz

NinjaCrumz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Good nazi zombies solo save game
The question I have for anyone is...

After the NOV 10th update has anyone got any of the zombie levels to work? All the one's I've tryed come up with the error about not being compatable with the current version of the game. So I tryed doing a NOCLIP on my xbox 360 but it didn't work, when I start a level in Zombie it loads like normal and I'm unable to create a NOCLIP Zombie save...has anyone figured this out...if so can you post a save so other's can try it. I need the save's for Zombie MP 2, and 3.

If I can get one of the save to work then I can make the dvacs and do the rehash and resign by myself...that's not hard.

I'm just tired of it not working and I hope I'm not the only one that has this problem...if anyone has found a way around this please post how you did it and the files.

Thanks again,
Dirty

Yea same here :frown:
any 1 finda way?

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only level I've gotten to work in MP2...here's what I do

1. clear you cache data
2. Turn off the box and put the MP2 Zombie save and the savegame
3. Turn on your box
4. It's going to ask you to update the game say "NO"
5. Go into multiplayer and once at the menu "sign in"
6. Do the update
7. Once done go back to the 1st menu and chose solo and "resume game"

This should take you to then MP2 Zombie and you should have all your perks...works for me.

But as for MP3 I haven't figured it out, that method wont work, so I'm hoping someone figures it out. If you do let me know.

B

bilbothegreat1

Reaction score
Sin$
first one no work says incompatible with game trying second one now thanks for your help gr500 your cool:cool::thumbup::w00t:

GR500 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :confused:cared::w00t::confused:cared::w00t: CAN YOU DO SHI NO NUMA N VERRUKT CZ MY DER REISE ONE YOU GAVE DOES NOT WORK. PLEASE IF U GET TIME TRY FIX

G

GR500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glad u liked my save the thing is i havent done any mods for that game in ages so if i get time this weekend i will try an get back into it

B

bilbothegreat1

Reaction score
Sin$
GR500 said:
glad u liked my save the thing is i havent done any mods for that game in ages so if i get time this weekend i will try an get back into it

I got all maps cept for der reise it says that my game is incompatible everytime i load a der reise zombie save, i modded all other maps to do same as ur nacht der untoten save but my der reise is incompatible, as u said if u get time, pleease pleease try get inf ammo inf health super jump n score on der reise which will work for my dumb error:.(, if you dont know what the prob is thats kay just please try ur best man, your an awesome modded :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register