What's new

good mmorpg?

F

Flash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys I am looking for a good f2p mmorpg to play. With good graphics and good char customization ;d I like action/fantasy mmorpg's like aion, guild wars 2 ect...

X

Xietyz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RaiderZ is a good one. Despite the really 'hip' name it's pretty good and the play style is like that of Aion's.

F

Flash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RaiderZ is a good one. Despite the really 'hip' name it's pretty good and the play style is like that of Aion's.
Yeh, I got raiderz about a week ago now. I really like it ;d I just wish the character creation was better :biggrin:

L

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
Runescape? Also get steam, it has heaps of free mmorpg's and stuff like that.

X

Xietyz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Runescape? Also get steam, it has heaps of free mmorpg's and stuff like that.
Nah, definately not Runescape for me. :tongue:
And yeah, I've got Steam from time ago. Right now I'm playing Blacklight Retribution and TF2.

L

Link

Reaction score
Nah, definately not Runescape for me. :tongue:
And yeah, I've got Steam from time ago. Right now I'm playing Blacklight Retribution and TF2.
Have you tried D.C universe online, that's quite fun.

X

Xietyz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried D.C universe online, that's quite fun.
Yeah, I played around with that on my bro's PS3, it's pretty fun to run around the city but I don't think I like the idea of 'playing' a superhero (even though they're not actual superheroes from TV and all).

L

Link

Reaction score
Yeah, I played around with that on my bro's PS3, it's pretty fun to run around the city but I don't think I like the idea of 'playing' a superhero (even though they're not actual superheroes from TV and all).
Fair enough then.

R

RebeccaHuff

Reaction score
If you want to play a good MMORPG I suggest you to play Rohan, Flyff, Alloids, Dekaron and Rose Online.

Top Bottom