What's new

Solved Good gaming laptop/powerful laptop?

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
My Laptop recently broke on me so my source of browsing on Se7ensins etc is through a phone haha. I also can't use my RGH at the moment as I need a laptop.

Can you guys recommend a good laptop that is powerful etc for £400 or less?

I'm going to purchase it tonight or tomorrow.

F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
My Laptop recently broke on me so my source of browsing on Se7ensins etc is through a phone haha. I also can't use my RGH at the moment as I need a laptop.

This one is pretty appealing. 4GB is all you really need & you could also use a USB w/ ReadyBoost to speed it up. Don't really know if you can order from BestBuy but I gave it a shot.

Edit: You can't order from bestbuy so I found one on Amazon for the UK here. Looks like a decent laptop and the white is clean!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
This one is pretty appealing. 4GB is all you really need & you could also use a USB w/ ReadyBoost to speed it up. Don't really know if you can order from BestBuy but I gave it a shot.

Edit: You can't order from bestbuy so I found one on Amazon for the UK here. Looks like a decent laptop and the white is clean!
It looks really nice, the i5 is good also and fast, I think I might get that one.

What would you say is better, Intel or AMD?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really nice, the i5 is good also and fast, I think I might get that one.

What would you say is better, Intel or AMD?

Honestly, it's all personal preference. I've heard AMD every 2 years & Intel every 4. But that's for custom computers. I have a MacBook Pro Dual-Booted Windows 10.

813166755fe759f2a543f795649a6cc5.png

I also added an extra 4 gigs of ram w/ a USB. She's a trooper I've had it for 3 years. I would totally recommend getting that toshiba. Then you can use the extra 40 euros for KVs and what not :wink:

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
The Laptop you linked, would it be good for streaming in Twitch and browsing on the internet at the same time? My last laptop couldn't do that, it was terrible.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/59422751-Lenovo-Flex-2-14-FHD_1667436.html

You will not find a gaming laptop for 400. 
The Laptop you linked, would it be good for streaming in Twitch and browsing on the internet at the same time? My last laptop couldn't do that, it was terrible.
No, you need to spend more money to do this.

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you meant to stream games from your computer. You can definitely multitask with this.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/comput...us-x555la-15-6-laptop-black-10135223-pdt.html

That's actually pretty nice for the price! You can run basically anything w/o lag. Like a steam game. or stream & browse the interwebs. 
That's a nice Laptop, how is Windows 10 compared to 8? Never used 10, but the Laptop looks fast

Windows 8 = trashy. Windows 10 = less trashy but not as good as 7.

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually pretty nice for the price! You can run basically anything w/o lag. Like a steam game. or stream & browse the interwebs.
I don't think I put everything correct into words. I would only play CS:GO. I just want a good Laptop for performance, my RGH and streaming my Xbox on Twitch and multi task other programs will streaming 

I've used Windows 8 for like 4 years, I kind of got attached to it haha

F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think I put everything correct into words. I would only play CS:GO. I just want a good Laptop for performance, my RGH and streaming my Xbox on Twitch and multi task other programs will streaming 

I understand. I was saying it could run CS with ease by itself. But then you could Stream your RGH on twitch and browse at the same time. Just not do all of that at once. One or the other.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Windows 10 is far better than 7 and 8.

F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 10 is far better than 7 and 8.

Guess it's just all personal preference. I will admit Windows 10 is very clean and I absolutely LOVE the multitasking capabilities. But windows 7 is basic. I love basic.

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for a quad core Intel i5/i7 processor and 8GB of Ram with at least 500GB HDD Laptop for £400

It must be fast, be good for streaming Xbox 360/Steam and be good for multi tasking while streaming and powerful.

If someone can help me out with a very good Laptop for £400 I would appreciate it.

It can be used or new, I don't care :smile:

Chazay Chazay

Last edited:
Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for a quad core Intel i5/i7 processor and 8GB of Ram with at least 500GB HDD Laptop for £400

It must be fast, be good for streaming Xbox 360/Steam and be good for multi tasking while streaming and powerful.

If someone can help me out with a very good Laptop for £400 I would appreciate it.

It can be used or new, I don't care :smile:

Chazay Chazay
You should build a computer, your performance will be much better for the usage.

J Colez

J Colez

J Brezzy
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just build one? You can get much more out of it then a laptop.

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
You should build a computer, your performance will be much better for the usage.
Why not just build one? You can get much more out of it then a laptop.
Sometimes I like being in my living room and my room, and sometimes I like laying in my bed chilling. I have no Laptop at the moment as it broke, thats why I'm looking for a Laptop.

I'll build a PC at Christmas or after though.

Chazay Chazay J Colez J Colez

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes I like being in my living room and my room, and sometimes I like laying in my bed chilling. I have no Laptop at the moment as it broke, thats why I'm looking for a Laptop.

I'll build a PC at Christmas or after though.

Chazay Chazay J Colez J Colez
Have you heard of the steam link?

Top Bottom
Login
Register