Good camping spots

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by AceOfSpades, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 221 views.

1. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please share your favorite camping spots here. Try to include game type if it matters.

For me, in demolition, I wait till they get A, then let them come to B in the plane. I just sit about 10 ft behind the ramp to the plane with a thermal .50 and pick em' off. This should get you a killstreak, of about 15-25. My highest was a 21, but if you have scavenger pro(or better aim:tongue:) you should be able to get a higher score than I did.

2. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mine is in sub base right in the area that goes off to the side neer A in domination. I dont camp much but if Im bored and in the mood this is where I go

3. Restart Level

Restart Level Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mine is rundown. (I don't remember which bomb site but it is the one next to alot of bushes and trees).

I will have Cold Blooded Pro and hid in grass whole game.

I just ninja defuse :smile:

4. puniisher 505

puniisher 505 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On Karachi when playing demo or search when your defending climb up that ladder and walk along the edge and snipe over that wall and :smile:

5. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    On sub base, I elevator out of the map and use a tactical insertion to camp.

6. samw921

samw921 Newbie

Ratings:
    A great spot for Domination on Underpass is in the building that C is in. If you have claymores and go up on the top floor and hide in the left corner you can just wait for people to come in the door and get easy kills.