Reaction score
Sin$
Intel i5 3570k CPU
ASrock z77 Extreme4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB Ram Sticks
Evga 560ti Graphics Card
750w Power Supply
Nice big case! :smile:

I can't remember the rest too tired, lol! I'm sure i'm missing something important, but can't remember. BED TIME!

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the case and PSU brand name? Budget?

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
So far its looking nice :smile: Same questions as the above guys ^^^^^^^^

Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not, a bad build at all not to familliar with Evga560Ti Model Though. Looks Good So Far Got A Question Quote me.

Robot Devil

Robot Devil

Robot Hell is quite real. Here's our brochure.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm rocking a 560 ti from evga right now and have had no problems with it. I put my pc together a little over 2 years ago with a 2500k, 16gb ram, Asrock p67 board, and an xfx 750W PSU. The rig is still running smoothly with everything on Ultra in games.

Recently, I built a pc for my brother using the 3570k and it runs well. I've used about 4 Asrock boards and in my experience you cant go wrong with em. They simply work.Corsair is a great company for RAM as well. I'm always a little weary when I buy a PSU simply because it is such an important piece. Also, I'm not positive here, but you shouldn't need a 750W psu for what you have listed (unless ofc you want to upgrade or SLI later on). The 560ti is still an awesome card and it will run any game you throw at it well.

Well, that's my 2 cents. Good luck with your build!

Spite

Spite

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a 7850, about the same price as the 560Ti but performs better.
I get worried when I read "750W PSU" basically don't cheap out on your PSU as if you do you have the chance of risking your components as it could blow and take your components with it. I would recommend a Rosewill HIVE 650W -- it's a very high quality PSU and semi-modular for a great price and it's more than enough to power that system, you could get the 550W version if you really wanted to save money. You'll only need 750W if you plan on SLI/CrossFireX in the future and will still leave headroom, if you did want to leave room for this you could go with the 750W version of the HIVE.

Would be good if you could tell us the exact specs as "a big case" and a "750W PSU" doesn't really tell us much and your budget of course.

Tattzy

Tattzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm rocking a 560 ti from evga right now and have had no problems with it. I put my pc together a little over 2 years ago with a 2500k, 16gb ram, Asrock p67 board, and an xfx 750W PSU. The rig is still running smoothly with everything on Ultra in games.

Recently, I built a pc for my brother using the 3570k and it runs well. I've used about 4 Asrock boards and in my experience you cant go wrong with em. They simply work.Corsair is a great company for RAM as well. I'm always a little weary when I buy a PSU simply because it is such an important piece. Also, I'm not positive here, but you shouldn't need a 750W psu for what you have listed (unless ofc you want to upgrade or SLI later on). The 560ti is still an awesome card and it will run any game you throw at it well.

Well, that's my 2 cents. Good luck with your build!
Yeah thanks for the heads up!

Tattzy

Tattzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a 7850, about the same price as the 560Ti but performs better.
I get worried when I read "750W PSU" basically don't cheap out on your PSU as if you do you have the chance of risking your components as it could blow and take your components with it. I would recommend a Rosewill HIVE 650W -- it's a very high quality PSU and semi-modular for a great price and it's more than enough to power that system, you could get the 550W version if you really wanted to save money. You'll only need 750W if you plan on SLI/CrossFireX in the future and will still leave headroom, if you did want to leave room for this you could go with the 750W version of the HIVE.

Would be good if you could tell us the exact specs as "a big case" and a "750W PSU" doesn't really tell us much and your budget of course.
Ok, so i have found a psu its the Corsair CX 500WATT, as i don't plan on running SLI/CROSSFIRE.

Spite

Spite

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The CX series from Corsair are a flop, really would not recommend getting one. If you're looking for an inexpensive PSU but high quality then look at this. That Inwin Griffin case looks like a case that will end up shattering, it has poor cable management options, poor airflow and is overall just cheaply made. I would recommend something like the NZXT Source 210 Elite ($50), worth your money and has a painted interior, great airflow and adequate cable management options.

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The CX series from Corsair are a flop, really would not recommend getting one. If you're looking for an inexpensive PSU but high quality then look at this. That Inwin Griffin case looks like a case that will end up shattering, it has poor cable management options, poor airflow and is overall just cheaply made. I would recommend something like the NZXT Source 210 Elite ($50), worth your money and has a painted interior, great airflow and adequate cable management options.

The CX430 is actually really good (jonnyguru recommended) and is only $20 on Newegg :tongue:

Spite

Spite

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The CX430 is actually really good (jonnyguru recommended) and is only $20 on Newegg :tongue:

I guess I should of excluded that one, the CX430 is manufactured by SeaSonic.

Edit: Actually it is the CX400 which is manufactured by SeaSonic, my bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register