What's new

Discussion Gonna Mod H3 Acheevos and get odst legit quick ?

V

Ve7o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if i were to do this would i get reset and would recon go away i hear people have done it

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you still get Recon if you mod the achievements. But there is also a huge risk factor.

M

MRxSHAD0W

Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod achievements they will appear without a completion date and you will not get recon. In order to get recon it has to be done legit.

dontmockme360

dontmockme360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works because i got the 3 odst vidmasters legit then i modded 7 on 7, annual and Lightswitch and you dont really need to mod brainpan because its easy to get. Check my service record i got recon. GT: Old Mombasa

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MRxSHAD0W said:
If you mod achievements they will appear without a completion date and you will not get recon. In order to get recon it has to be done legit.
You can get recon by modding you just have to time stamp them.
BUT
If you mod Endure then DEF mod Alpha Site because there is no way you can get Endure without getting the Alpha Site achevo.
The reason is all you do for Alpha Site is get 200,000 points and when you do it legit you get like 600,000 so if you do it in under 200 they will pretty much know somethings up. IE you modded it lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register