What's new

Show Off Golly's New PC 2/28/18

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
Just built a new PC and I am so happy with the performance compared to my old build. It's literally night and day difference. I just need to get cable extensions and get some new fans and then she'll be 100% complete!

SPECS:
Intel i7 8700K
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB-3200
GTX 1080
NZXT Kraken x62
NZXT S340 Elite
Corsair HX850 PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GG6ZLJ

Last edited:
S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
Is it wrong if my next build looks almost 100% like yours?

Because seriously that case, mobo and cpu are in my cart on amazon right now :wink:

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
That PC is sexy as hell! I think i might have to get a new case at minimum. lol

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
Is it wrong if my next build looks almost 100% like yours?

Because seriously that case, mobo and cpu are in my cart on amazon right now :wink:
I don't mind because seriously the performance of this PC is insane compared to my old one! Wish I made the switch from AMD to Intel sooner. But I just love "Simple" builds, Meaning it's not all RGB CRAZY it's just an all black build with subtle RGB just enough to make it "pop". I wish I would've gotten the ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F instead of the E but hey it was cheap :wink:
That PC is sexy as hell! I think i might have to get a new case at minimum. lol
Thanks man!! I love NZXT cases they are just so simple and they know how to make quality stuff. The H700i is another VERY sexy case but the $ on it just wasn't worth it in my opinion BUT it's a smart case which means it comes with all of NZXT's stuff like the hue thingy and NZXT 2.0 HUB so you can connect all of your RGB and CPU cooler.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
jeeez this came out looking sick

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
I don't mind because seriously the performance of this PC is insane compared to my old one! Wish I made the switch from AMD to Intel sooner. But I just love "Simple" builds, Meaning it's not all RGB CRAZY it's just an all black build with subtle RGB just enough to make it "pop". I wish I would've gotten the ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F instead of the E but hey it was cheap :wink:
The F is what is in my cart :wink:

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
jeeez this came out looking sick
Thanks dawg! Like I said just wanna get some sleeved cable extensions and I think some better quality NZXT fans would top it off because the ones that come with the case seem cheap just to get you by but they do the job.
The F is what is in my cart :wink:
Yeah, There is literally no difference other than color really. But all black is what I was going for with my build. The touch of silver doesn't look as bad as I thought it would thought to be honest!

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
11/1/18 Update
Not much has changed but added a PS4 Pro since I got it for dirt cheap and got a new chair! Still need to figure out wiring and such but for now I am happy with how it's turned out :smile:

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
11/1/18 Update
Not much has changed but added a PS4 Pro since I got it for dirt cheap and got a new chair! Still need to figure out wiring and such but for now I am happy with how it's turned out :smile:

I have the same desk drawers but I have a different desktop. Clean set up for sure!

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
I have the same desk drawers but I have a different desktop. Clean set up for sure!
Long time no see! But yeah man love the easiness of being able to get a new table top and change it out if I move out or something changes down the road. Appreciate it!

EDIT: Added a four footish shelf above my setup still need to figure out wire management as I have my RGH and other consoles up their to display them and ease of use. Will add pics soon!

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Long time no see! But yeah man love the easiness of being able to get a new table top and change it out if I move out or something changes down the road. Appreciate it!

EDIT: Added a four footish shelf above my setup still need to figure out wire management as I have my RGH and other consoles up their to display them and ease of use. Will add pics soon!
Ill post a photo later when I clean up a bit. Im in the middle of homework and have papers all over my desk.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Your rig is sexy as all f***. Such a great photo as well.

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score

Updated setup picture as of 11-14-19, Cable management needs fixed still but fook it.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
-pic-

Updated setup picture as of 11-14-19, Cable management needs fixed still but fook it.
I love your setup so much lol. That lighting makes it look soooooo nice

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
I love your setup so much lol. That lighting makes it look soooooo nice
Appreciate it my man! Not crazy on the shelf I had for all my consoles so probably get some type of canvas and just ordered some paracords for my mice. Other than that it's "complete" for now lol. Hope all is well my man! <3

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score

Paracorded my mice the other day, Black one is my main and white one is my backup.​

Top Bottom