Question Goldeneye 007 on RGH won’t save

• Thread starter Benpage11
  • Start date
  • Views 441
B

Benpage11

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been trying to find ways to fix this issue but no matter what I do it won’t save. Has anyone had this issue and found any kind of fix?

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain exactly what is happening? You may have to export and import the save into your files every time you want to play. It seems you're having an issue with it keeping the gamesave in your game files.

B

Benpage11

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain exactly what is happening? You may have to export and import the save into your files every time you want to play. It seems you're having an issue with it keeping the gamesave in your game files.
The game loads up fine. But it doesn’t save. Once I load it up it also disconnects Xbox live. Not sure if that’s important

B

Benpage11

Reaction score
Sin$
When i say it doesn’t save. I mean it doesn’t give me the option to do so. I’m unsure why.

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The game loads up fine. But it doesn’t save. Once I load it up it also disconnects Xbox live. Not sure if that’s important
if you wanna get rid of the disconnect xbox live message go on dashlaunch and enable liveblock and livestrong in network and remove plugin 2

Top Bottom
Login
Register