What's new

Unsolved Goldeneye 007 on RGH won’t save

• Thread starter Benpage11
  • Start date
  • Views 144
B

Benpage11

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find ways to fix this issue but no matter what I do it won’t save. Has anyone had this issue and found any kind of fix?

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you explain exactly what is happening? You may have to export and import the save into your files every time you want to play. It seems you're having an issue with it keeping the gamesave in your game files.

B

Benpage11

Reaction score
Can you explain exactly what is happening? You may have to export and import the save into your files every time you want to play. It seems you're having an issue with it keeping the gamesave in your game files.
The game loads up fine. But it doesn’t save. Once I load it up it also disconnects Xbox live. Not sure if that’s important

B

Benpage11

Reaction score
When i say it doesn’t save. I mean it doesn’t give me the option to do so. I’m unsure why.

S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game loads up fine. But it doesn’t save. Once I load it up it also disconnects Xbox live. Not sure if that’s important
if you wanna get rid of the disconnect xbox live message go on dashlaunch and enable liveblock and livestrong in network and remove plugin 2

B

Benpage11

Reaction score
if you wanna get rid of the disconnect xbox live message go on dashlaunch and enable liveblock and livestrong in network and remove plugin 2
I don’t. Just want to figure out the save issue. Thanks for the tip tho.

Top Bottom