golden lancer or hammerburst

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by viehl, Jan 3, 2009 with 18 replies and 1,451 views.

1. viehl

viehl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    any one have a code than can give me

2. gr33n

gr33n Newbie

Ratings:
    better yet! anyone have an account we can use to glitch it off of??? if you do, please include how to do the glitch...

THANKS! :thumbup:

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    dont think you can spg the weapons any more but i might be wrong :frown: if you can i have both weapons an both map packs that i could spg to a dummy account then share out.

4. gr33n

gr33n Newbie

Ratings:
    hmm, if you do make a dummy account can you msg me? "aMayzinn" on xbl.

THANKS!

@PURPL3
    Try this video i found. it uses 2 controllers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B1Ay5Of0&feature=related]YouTube - NXE: Have Golden Lancer/Hammerburst ON Another Profile[/ame]

5. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Seems like it doesn't work, just locally... <_<

7. Lil AC Fresh

Lil AC Fresh Banned

Ratings:
    me and my friend tried this the other day it doesnt work anymore...it works locally but once you recover the account, its gone.

8. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    you cant glitch the golden hammerburst or lancer anymore and you cant rank glitch just incase anyone was wondering. Also knowone will just give away a code, because people are actually offering money for it and are not going to give it away.

9. oh zoey

oh zoey Newbie

Ratings:
  10. Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Sorry if I'm incorrect to this theory, but would you think if someone uploaded their profile with these golden weapons, we could maybe keep that profile and be able to keep those weapons? Of course, if it were recovered then the golden weapons would disappear. Just a thought that I wanted to type in.

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    i could get it to work but you would need an xport or xploder to get it to work.
    make a new dummy account spg the weapons and maps to the dummy make it an silver so it cant connect,
    take the profile off the hd and upload it.it might work with it being a silver as it will not be able to connect to public so your main account that can use them.
    so you'll have to put the dummy on your hd's with xport this will cancel out the need to recover thus loosing the weapons and maps.
    its just an idea il test it out later with an old silver and a new dummy with gold,fingers crossed :tongue:

12. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the problem is the weapons are linked to an xbl profile and will only work with that profile.

13. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    well they are linked to that profile via profile licenses... If someone were to theoretically figure out a way to manipulate these, you could pirate any content you want.

14. Scrape

Scrape Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey all, I have them both (legit) on my x-box. Also I have extra 1 golden hammerburst code... I would trade this hammerburst code, for a lvl 100 account GOW2. So for anyone who's interested and knows their sh*t in spg-ing,dummy accounts etc... contact me. PEACE!
    Pls. only serious ppl reply.

15. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You bumped a 3month old thread. Good job...:thumbdown:

16. N3wMon3y

N3wMon3y Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can help you.

17. MA5T3r21

MA5T3r21 Newbie

Ratings:
    yo can you still glitch the golden weapons??? if you can can someone do it for free

18. Conyers

Conyers Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey i can get anyone a golden lancer.

Interested Party's PM me.

Catch

19. shadowgreg

shadowgreg Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi Conyers x,
    Tried to add you to Xbox Live but Conyers x isn't your real Gamertag? I am keen as for a golden lancer, let me know.
    Greg