What's new

Solved Golden double action revolver found!

• Thread starter Bmxer300zx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,856
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So curious, has anyone else found this yet? Me and rolleezy got a in game email to search a location for clues and about an hour later had found them all and found/unlocked the golden double action revolver.

Haven't done the 50 headshot challange with this yet but we did find it gives your character a pretty awesome new animation when putting the weapon away.
Basically spins the gun around on his finger and stuffs it to his side like the old western movies.

Pretty awesome to find, wondering if others have found theirs yet?

Last edited:
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just found it

Nice, you tried the animation of putting it away yet?
Just have it equipped and select your fist on weapon wheel, he'll spin it around then put the gun away lol. Pretty cool imo i'd rather R* made more stuff like this in online .

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, you tried the animation of putting it away yet?
Just have it equipped and select your fist on weapon wheel, he'll spin it around then put the gun away lol. Pretty cool imo i'd rather R* made more stuff like this in online .
That's awesome. Def gonna do the headshot challenge now

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So curious, has anyone else found this yet? Me and rolleezy got a in game email to search a location for clues and about an hour later had found them all and found/unlocked the golden double action revolver.

Haven't done the 50 headshot challange with this yet but we did find it gives your character a pretty awesome new animation when putting the weapon away.
Basically spins the gun around on his finger and stuffs it to his side like the old western movies.

Pretty awesome to find, wondering if others have found theirs yet?

I need to pay attention to those emails more..

Upvote 0
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Will do this later but a question, is there any inidcation of how long the hunt is live for? I've got three accounts to do...

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know where the gun is to be found at the rotten boat area and house is at? (Top right of map) any under water at all?

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know where the gun is to be found at the rotten boat area and house is at? (Top right of map) any under water at all?

Can you just go and get it? or do you have to wait on the email? So if i missed the email its possibly there for me to go look? sorry for all the questions... curious!

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you just go and get it? or do you have to wait on the email? So if i missed the email its possibly there for me to go look? sorry for all the questions... curious!
You have to wait for the email, my location was at top right corner of the map but couldn't find anything at all or activate anything for a second step or whatever. Just joined new session hope more pop up.

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not specify how long the hunts active for. And I can't give clues. It's no fun if u dont have to search. 1 hint. The game makes a slight twinkling noose when ur close to the spot of each search.

THERE WILL BE AN ORANGE QUESTION MARK WITH HIGHLIGHTED AREA AROUND THE QUESTION MARK IF ITS ACTIVE IN UR SESSION FOR YOU

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not specify how long the hunts active for. And I can't give clues. It's no fun if u dont have to search. 1 hint. The game makes a slight twinkling noose when ur close to the spot of each search.

THERE WILL BE AN ORANGE QUESTION MARK WITH HIGHLIGHTED AREA AROUND THE QUESTION MARK IF ITS ACTIVE IN UR SESSION FOR YOU

Ahhh. I have seen that and almost went to it once, but got side tracked as I was carpet bombing Los Santos.

Upvote 0
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya so what we had to do was search a big area for a "clue" and ended up being a note on a post for me, Rolleezy had a entirely different area to hunt for.
Then there was 3 smaller clues to hunt for all pin pointed on map (were same locations for both of us oddly) then revealed the treasure that was actually marked on map.
Both our guns were located in different areas too so i'm assuming it will be different locations for players.

Not really sure how long it will last for though haven't seen anything on it, was just random getting email in a invite session to go find it.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya so what we had to do was search a big area for a "clue" and ended up being a note on a post for me, Rolleezy had a entirely different area to hunt for.
Then there was 3 smaller clues to hunt for all pin pointed on map (were same locations for both of us oddly) then revealed the treasure that was actually marked on map.
Both our guns were located in different areas too so i'm assuming it will be different locations for players.

Not really sure how long it will last for though haven't seen anything on it, was just random getting email in a invite session to go find it.

So when I seen it the other day someone was in that area and I thought it was a "Stand Your Ground" icon and ignored it, but was going to carpet bomb that area, haha. Is it fair game for anyone? If it appears?

Upvote 0
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya just unlocked my 50 headshots on npcs in a invite session while friends where duping cars haha.
Got my 250k and unlock for rdr2.

This was actually all pretty cool i wish R* would do more stuff like this for online in the future.

Upvote 0
B

banthero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was most interesting thing in this dlc, although too short and I didnt expected some crappy gun. I wish they would add more things like that. I think easiest way to do this challenge is to shot cops from any wallbreach.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register