What's new

Discussion Golden Dmr, golden AR, golden everything....

• Thread starter DESTROYER5556
  • Start date
  • Views 1,890
D

DESTROYER5556

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so after looking around I found little to no data regarding this.

However I did find "one" YouTube video with a low amount of views illustrating the golden dmr and ar and even golden pistol. I assume this is some sort of trick editing or JTAG?

I figured you would receive these from the king of the hill app because it says I have the golden ar on the app.

You know I figured if they gave it to me on the app, then they would give it to me in the game too.

Do I stand incorrect?

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No such thing in any retail form.
Really easy to make though.

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just reminds me of Call of Duty or Red Dead Redemption with golden guns lol.

Coppertopneo

Coppertopneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

However I did find "one" YouTube video with a low amount of views illustrating the golden dmr and ar and even golden pistol. I assume this is some sort of trick editing or JTAG?

I figured you would receive these from the king of the hill app because it says I have the golden ar on the app.

You know I figured if they gave it to me on the app, then they would give it to me in the game too.

Do I stand incorrect?

to do this is easy on any retail xbox, make a forge game, with a friend, then spawn a vehicle, u or friend get in, then the other turn into orb and pick it up, person that was in vehicle is be golden, orb guy kill gold guy then go back to ur body and ur weapons will be golden

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
Ignore that other guy's post, you'll only lose a part of your time by trying to perform that serie of things.
It won't make you obtain any Golden Camouflage starting due to the fact, that there doesn't exist such thing in a retail form.

iii relax iii

iii relax iii

BOSS
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to do such a thing would be by modding the textures/skins with something like a JTAG but it would never work online regardless

Noob Saibot

M16A4 Knuckles

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ignore that other guy's post, you'll only lose a part of your time by trying to perform that serie of things.
It won't make you obtain any Golden Camouflage starting due to the fact, that there doesn't exist such thing in a retail form.
He's right. There is a glitch to do this in split screen.

anieli

anieli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the back up mate

I guess I will back you up too :biggrin: I posted crap tutorial on how to do it before the game was even released. Also it doesn't have to be split screen.

By the way this is not my video it was just an example.

Last edited:
Kix

Fluffy Bunny

あなたをファック
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's another Gold add on just like COD... But still not a bad concept.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I like shiny things.
Would be neat if this was real.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
FreeCandy

FreeCandy

Want Some Candy?
Reaction score
Sin$

Do I stand incorrect?

Its from a Jtag... But on the King of The Hill app the golden and all the other guns are for more damage to your target INSIDE THE APP so its easier and faster to unlock your locus and stuff...

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
those golden weapon stuff are not from a Jtag, its a forge glitch, when the player gets picked up when he is in a moongose or ect. the car turns gold and including the player ,weapon/s. and u kill him and u haz his gold weapons. u can also try red or green.

Top Bottom
Login
Register