• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Buddhabead12345

Reaction score
Sin$
So I did this by accident but I put gold on my PO8

1) make a class with the rifleman basic training
2) put the second weapon as the gun you have gold (or any other camo you want to transfer)
3) apply the camo you want to transfer on gun 2
4) change the basic training to something else and then you now have that camo on your PO8

I am the founder so credit me if your going to post this anywhere

Last edited:
P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this complete the camp challenges on the gun or just put the camo on it?

B

Buddhabead12345

Reaction score
Sin$
Would this complete the camp challenges on the gun or just put the camo on it?
It just puts the camo on, the challenges are still locked but you will be able to play with gold and not have it. I also believe it will work with diamond I just don’t have it unlocked to test

C

Crayz

Reaction score
Sin$
I just figured this out myself as well randomly and decided to check here and see if anyone else had run across this. Kind of on accident figuring this out I was just changing up a class and noticed I had a camo on my P-08 that I had not yet unlocked. Tried it with a gun I have gold camo on and sure enough it worked. Good find though, just only works for the pistols I believe.

B

Buddhabead12345

Reaction score
Sin$
I just figured this out myself as well randomly and decided to check here and see if anyone else had run across this. Kind of on accident figuring this out I was just changing up a class and noticed I had a camo on my P-08 that I had not yet unlocked. Tried it with a gun I have gold camo on and sure enough it worked. Good find though, just only works for the pistols I believe.
Yea it only works for the po8 bc it’s the default and I tried to do it with the launcher but it didn’t work so it’s only the po8

Top Bottom
Login
Register