Xbox One PS4 Gold Nugget Glitch (Unlimited Gold Nugget)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by GAMELEE leo, Dec 3, 2018 with 564 replies and 54,980 views.

1. rusbeckia

rusbeckia Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are cops spawning for an unlimited amount of time if you‘re wanted? If so, I assume it‘s possible to just go for the 1000kill award and get 120minutes wanted level with it

EDIT: found out that you have no auto lock-on inside the house. That means this is pretty useless if you just wanna complete awards fast.
    However theres a 100 headshots with bow award which was dead easy. Done in 30min

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 9:24 AM
  2. Gibswal

Gibswal Enthusiast

Ratings:

3. vVrathh

vVrathh Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok. I have no idea whats going on, but either I just discovered a way for this glitch to multiply itself. I dunno, but I should be getting 0.55 gold per run, but somehow I seem to be getting 4x that. IE I am getting 2.20g per rotation now. And the only thing I am doing different is this:

After reseting final challenge, I hit circle and then I hit the options button.

This is done on PS4. Can anyone confirm this by replicating? Because I aint gonna try anything else for a while. Grinding the **** out of this now haha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Romper

Romper Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes i have just noticed the exact same thing on Xbox, i am getting 0.20 PER CHALLENGE and 1.6 total per run. 48 gold bars per hour lmao what just happened.

As far as i know there is nothing you do differently, it's just been tweaked

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:37 AM
  5. threemonkeys

threemonkeys Newbie

Ratings:

i‘m at 0.50 per reset. just got on and only seen 0.02 after backing out. Somthing is going on. I normally cancel out with the home button- close application as soon as i see the first nuggets notification.
    So yes, it displays 0.02, then, i thing i got a full gold bar versus 0.50. Checking again. And...and...and....you are right. It’s x4 now. Love it.

6. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was sitting at 7.45 and after ONE reset I have 8.65 Nuggets now. I'm doing 6 Award resets. Is that the normal amount?

7. threemonkeys

threemonkeys Newbie

Ratings:
    it’s x4 right now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright, my math sucks, but I did notice difference. Where is a safe spot to do this without getting killed? I've red that if players kill you when doing this, the rewards are gone lol. I'm hella worried. I'm running to a market over and over, but not sure if players can kill you in there?

9. NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rockstar just adjusted the payouts for the economy I’m getting 2 bars a reset lol

10. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They have patched certain things as well I was collecting fish on granites pass too get my honour up quick too finish off online story now no fish spawn lol ggrr

11. threemonkeys

threemonkeys Newbie

Ratings:
    yep, no fish. I’m here right now with 2nd acc. Darn.

12. Romper

Romper Newbie

Ratings:
    free roam to Ambarino.

13. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's sweet lmao :thumbsup:
    [doublepost=1544116519][/doublepost]Horse insurance ain't 5 gold no more either it was $125 I was just about too get it as $4 is a lot lmao

14. Romper

Romper Newbie

Ratings:
    Getting an easy 45 gold bars per hour now. They're giving everyone 15 gold bars and $250 as well, changes are here

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The leather coat that req lvl 96, it gives me an option to buy the color for 30 gold bars, does that include the coat aswell? Or do I still need to be lvl 96 to buy it? I don't want to waste 30 gold bars for just a color lol. A bit off-topic, sry for that.

16. Erasable

Erasable Enthusiast

Ratings:
    x4 payments on Gold all of a sudden!! Seems a bit odd to me. Call me paranoid, but what if it's to separate the people glitching gold from the crowd? Maybe hitting 200 was being too greedy! :unsure::angelic:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Connor11son

Connor11son Newbie

Ratings:
    I’m trying to get the 1,000 consumables challenge, but whenever I spam buy apples it does not let me buy anymore after a certain point. Anyone know a way around this?

18. sbdmszbmjsabfbzs

sbdmszbmjsabfbzs Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you think it's possible they'll ban?
    I was meaning to buy all the weapons with gold...
    But ****, it seems like such an obvious trap.
    This is such a major flaw, how could hey simply overlook this one thing during the patch.
    Call me paranoid, I admit I just smoked a doobie.

19. OfcxDoa

OfcxDoa Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the update on change online stuck in class. Want to go home and do this I'm like having a mini freakout in my mind that by the time I get out it is gonna be patched.

20. Erasable

Erasable Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Someon
    Think we need a 'Glitchin' Paranoia thread for tokers. We could all work ourselves up into a frenzy and then remember it doesn't actually matter.