• Thread starter NightRush
  • Start date
  • Views 455
N

NightRush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know im really late cuz we all bought gow2 on November 7. anyways, i bought limited edition gow2. it came with the gold lancer. when i typed it in it didnt work. i know im very late but it just came to me today that i could post it here and get people to reply to this. Some people say the code only works in certain countries. i dont know.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
A Khinh said:
i know im really late cuz we all bought gow2 on November 7. anyways, i bought limited edition gow2. it came with the gold lancer. when i typed it in it didnt work. i know im very late but it just came to me today that i could post it here and get people to reply to this. Some people say the code only works in certain countries. i dont know.
Call about it. Thats all you can do.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Khinh said:

First step, call Microsoft.
Second step, when they answer. grab a chainsaw and turn it on, run it.
Third step, say "Wheres my golden lancer?! B**ch"

lol. Just give them a call and tell them about your situation.

N

NightRush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
First step, call Microsoft.
Second step, when they answer. grab a chainsaw and turn it on, run it.
Third step, say "Wheres my golden lancer?! B**ch"
thats funny

P

PeeMuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
some are region set.

if yours is uk i can download it on a silver account and you can recover it?
and anyway man you'l relise the hammerburst is well better anyway i have gold lancer and necer use it, if i could give you mines i would.

N

NightRush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PeeMuff said:
some are region set.

if yours is uk i can download it on a silver account and you can recover it?
and anyway man you'l relise the hammerburst is well better anyway i have gold lancer and necer use it, if i could give you mines i would.
yea i use hammerburst too. i was just wondering y it didnt work so thats y i posted this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register