What's new

Patched gold gun when not level 31

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Putting any attachment/camo/proficiency on a gun that doesn't have the required level for it (or just straight up doesn't have it) will make the gun not show up in game. This was tested a loooooooong time ago.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it earlier when I didn't have a gold camo attatched. it showed in game.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it before, the gold camo doesn't show in game if the gun is under lvl 31. Tut if anyone wants to try it:

1. Make sure you have the gold camo unlocked for any gun and put the gun with gold on a class. go to main menu
2. Go on elite, change the gold gun to desired golden gun, send changes
3. Hop back on MW3's multiplayer, then after your profile is fetched go to the golden gun and stop on the camo screen. Accept integration changes and select gold camo.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it earlier when I didn't have a gold camo attatched. it showed in game. I tryed

Sorry for double post my phone sucks

UT12Rockets

UT12Rockets

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it before, the gold camo doesn't show in game if the gun is under lvl 31. Tut if anyone wants to try it:

1. Make sure you have the gold camo unlocked for any gun and put the gun with gold on a class. go to main menu
3. Hop back on MW3's multiplayer, then after your profile is fetched go to the golden gun and stop on the camo screen. Accept integration changes and select gold camo.
So would it show up as no camo in game or what?

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grrr your not reading my original post right. I did it wothout gold camo unlocked and it showed in game

AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
But he knows how to do it with Gold... so its different than what you're describing o_O
i do know how to do gold. it shows gold, and in game there is no gold and your weapon level goes to 1.

O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

This is just my guess:

1. Have a gun with gold camo as primary
2. Go onto Elite and change it to a gun with 1 camo unlocked (important) (learned from old gold glitch in Black Ops)
3. Send changes
4. Go to the camo page on the primary weapon and wait, accept changes, click on camo if it's not selected. DONT PRESS DONE!
5. Press B and go back all the way and it should show you have the camo you selected.

This way above works to get a proficiency for the gun that it can unlock and get's it earlier (ex: AA-12 range at Lv 4)

Someone test this and see if it works (camo way)

H

Hank W

Reaction score
Sin$
You know how to get Gold?
like this
574830_296943763724222_542221304_n.jpg
?
I know how to make it look like that but it was not gold in game. After reading post above I see that I did something wrong. I pressed Done instead of pressing B out will try it later tonight.

W

WHITECRACKER232

Reaction score
Sin$
U can truely do funny glitches with the riot shield I once got extended mags on my riot shield :biggrin: and then managed to put red dot sight on it but it didnt register. Riot allows a lots of glitches I bet.

o O dri fits

o O dri fits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pvt message me with info on how to do this or message me your gamertag so we can do it via party chat.

Michael2420

Michael2420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im sorry but he can be ****ing with you because you can go to private match and put gold on and it will say the lvl of your gun. for example i have the L118A gold and its only lvl 15.

Xx_Legend_xX

Xx_Legend_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm almost positive that camos are set to only appear at the required unlock level. You have to have your gun at level 31 to use gold camo in a pub match.

Top Bottom
Login
Register