What's new

Discussion Gold gun help?

eV Razer

eV Razer

Would you kindly?
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so i have 50,000 credits but i am prestige 8 can anyone get me a GOLD gun?

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if they could a) why would you want it just to get reported 27 times a day and probably get banned and B) it would not stick on the next prestige so what would be the point just wait till 15th like I did and buy them all then or 14th but that is pointless wtf is the point in staying 14th may as well go to 15th pro everything buy everything do all the challenges then the game is done (bar the stupid zombie achievement's which I fricking hate ) ..

LuLZPIMP

LuLZPIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if they could a) why would you want it just to get reported 27 times a day and probably get banned and B) it would not stick on the next prestige so what would be the point just wait till 15th like I did and buy them all then or 14th but that is pointless wtf is the point in staying 14th may as well go to 15th pro everything buy everything do all the challenges then the game is done (bar the stupid zombie achievement's which I fricking hate ) ..

Nope, I Dissagree with your statement there about staying at 14th. There's nothing wrong with staying on that prestige, me personally dislikes the 15th emblem.

Top Bottom
Login
Register