Discussion Gold Deagle problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was in a lobby to get All Challenges and all that, the Gold Deagle was my secondary weapon but the only time I could use it was when it went over OMA.. I could use it on any of my other classes. I don't have any Gold Deagles anymore but can someone help me with this next time I get into a lobby if I want to Prestige.

ShooKeN

ShooKeN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont really understand your post but with the gdeagle you have to go to perk 1, click bling, and clear attachments on your gdeagle because you can not switch to it if something is attached. Hope that helped!

PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
Sin$
it was probabbly becuase they were akimbo gold deagles. next time- use bling pro, and select your secondary... press Y to clear all attachements and then press done. It should work.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to make it as clear as possible but whatever.. I didn't know I couldn't have any attachments on them.. :frown:

Well, thanks for telling me.

P.S: They were not Akimbo, but the attachment was the tactical knife..

EDIT- I just re-read what I posted.. I forgot some words.. I always do that! Grrrr..... There needs to be a grammar check on Google Chrome..

Run Kevin Run

Run Kevin Run

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you go into ranked matches with gold deagles or do you lose them?

N

nyak47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you can go into ranked matches with them. :tongue:

P

Panic Hotline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i b confused.

hey i was wondering will i get banned cause i got into a unlock all lobby yesterday and unlocked everything
but i got a really high score and now on the leadboards im ranked 4,500 and wins rank is 545

Naix

Naix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i was wondering will i get banned cause i got into a unlock all lobby yesterday and unlocked everything
but i got a really high score and now on the leadboards im ranked 4,500 and wins rank is 545

Obviously it's a possibility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register