Going to smash this F***king Dazzle

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Overdose Delusion, Feb 7, 2010 with 6 replies and 331 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose Delusion

Overdose Delusion Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I have set up my Dazzle (DVC100).
    I Have Sony Vegas 8, Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate Plus, and Amcap

UAC is Off, its all running in compatibility mode, its all Admin'd

But it still wont record :cursing::cursing:

I Used to record my 360 for tuts and stuff all the time, but since i moved my stuff around, i cant get this **** to work... im seriously cracking up

anyone provide a decent tut so i can step by step get it working?

Im UK and trying to record in Pal 60... i have youtube'd this all day and im ready to seriously dropkick this monitor out of the ****ing window

Help Please?

2. Iwo

Iwo Banned

Ratings:
    Dazzel Sucks... Buy A HD Pvr

3. OP
    Overdose Delusion

Ratings:
    So ****ing Helpful....

<_<

EDIT:- i ****ing give up, **** this ****ty piece of ****ing hardware, **** the tuts, **** the glitches, **** it all.... why the **** does Pinnacle not release something with some kind of ****ing support, its shouldnt be that ****ing hard, how the **** can they sell this load of ****, if it needs 3rd party software to get it in color, if it EVEN ****ING SHOWS UP

Valid input signal not detected my ****ing hairy ****ing ballsack.... ****tiest thing ever

i seriously feel like finding a random dickhead who worked on this ****ing ****hole of a gadget and punching his ****ing **** in

RAGEFACE

4. Come Shot Mcgee

Come Shot Mcgee Jets Over Everything

Ratings:
    Putting it in his hole isnt going to help your situation.

5. chaoschief

chaoschief JTAG Expert

Ratings:
    My dazzle works great and I'm running on Win7 Ult x64. DVC100

6. OP
    Overdose Delusion

Ratings:
    My Dazzle DID work great, but then i got a new house and reinstalled stuff, and now it just wont work...i dont know if its because its been so long since i installed stuff the first time around, and i have forgotten something vital...

7. OZ0NE

OZ0NE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Vista? XP? Do you have the correct drives installed? If running vista does the Dazzle support that version of Vista? As I have learned the Dazzle works with 32 bit, but not 64 bit. What happens thats causes you to not record?

Answer away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.