1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Going to smash this F***king Dazzle

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Overdose Delusion, Feb 7, 2010 with 6 replies and 343 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose Delusion

Overdose Delusion Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I have set up my Dazzle (DVC100).
    I Have Sony Vegas 8, Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate Plus, and Amcap

UAC is Off, its all running in compatibility mode, its all Admin'd

But it still wont record :cursing::cursing:

I Used to record my 360 for tuts and stuff all the time, but since i moved my stuff around, i cant get this **** to work... im seriously cracking up

anyone provide a decent tut so i can step by step get it working?

Im UK and trying to record in Pal 60... i have youtube'd this all day and im ready to seriously dropkick this monitor out of the ****ing window

Help Please?

2. Iwo

Iwo Banned

Ratings:
    Dazzel Sucks... Buy A HD Pvr

3. OP
    Overdose Delusion

Ratings:
    So ****ing Helpful....

<_<

EDIT:- i ****ing give up, **** this ****ty piece of ****ing hardware, **** the tuts, **** the glitches, **** it all.... why the **** does Pinnacle not release something with some kind of ****ing support, its shouldnt be that ****ing hard, how the **** can they sell this load of ****, if it needs 3rd party software to get it in color, if it EVEN ****ING SHOWS UP

Valid input signal not detected my ****ing hairy ****ing ballsack.... ****tiest thing ever

i seriously feel like finding a random dickhead who worked on this ****ing ****hole of a gadget and punching his ****ing **** in

RAGEFACE

4. Come Shot Mcgee

Come Shot Mcgee Jets Over Everything

Ratings:
    Putting it in his hole isnt going to help your situation.

5. chaoschief

chaoschief JTAG Expert

Ratings:
    My dazzle works great and I'm running on Win7 Ult x64. DVC100

6. OP
    Overdose Delusion

Ratings:
    My Dazzle DID work great, but then i got a new house and reinstalled stuff, and now it just wont work...i dont know if its because its been so long since i installed stuff the first time around, and i have forgotten something vital...

7. OZ0NE

OZ0NE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Vista? XP? Do you have the correct drives installed? If running vista does the Dazzle support that version of Vista? As I have learned the Dazzle works with 32 bit, but not 64 bit. What happens thats causes you to not record?

Answer away.