Going Premium Tommorow.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Tremont, Jan 27, 2009 with 9 replies and 437 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremont

Tremont Banned

Ratings:
    Hells yeah. But uh, is there anyway to transfer VISA money over to PayPal? :biggrin:

2. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
  3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Doesn't even matter, we don't want him here, he's the traitor...

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Not that I know of. I had a Visa gift card once and it wouldn't work. If you can't get paypal money, Azzid accepts MS points.

Also, I was just made premium yesterday myself.

5. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    is he the f&*ker thats been posting gamer tags on epics forum?if so please give me his ip so i can turn his pc inside out:w00t:
    @ thread starter you are a hipacritical 2 faced fu(ker youve been glitching and boosting your self but that hasnt gone a miss as nub's has just confirmed your the sly tw@t in these forums so looks like il be returning the favour of reporting you to epic also.
    nice aint it when the tables turn low life

oh an if you would like to report me for glitching heres my epic forums tag TC2 X2

6. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Yo, if you're serious about that Nubble and I have his IP. He boosted with us for a while so we got all his ****. PM me if you want it

7. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Damn, I guess thats what happens when you **** with Se7en Sins, on topic, you can buy MS Points and PM them to AzzidReign.

8. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Hey otaku, how many points does Azzid want?

9. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd like to know how much MS points he'd like/how long that would last for Premium.

10. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Offtopic:
    I love how EVERYONE on se7en thinks they can do **** when they really cant do anything but talk **** and say someone's ip on a forum.

Ontopic:
    Its better to pay in MSPoints rather then paypal. You can just buy the cards anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.