What's new

Unsolved Going online while Account Suspension

• Thread starter Acti0n9809
  • Start date
  • Views 767
A

Acti0n9809

Reaction score
Is there a way to bypass account suspensions to play games such as Destiny or GTA online or to download psn store stuff?

If not is there a way to find out how long and what I am suspended for? Sony won't tell me a ****, they just sent me an e-mail without any text lol

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Is there a way to bypass account suspensions to play games such as Destiny or GTA online or to download psn store stuff?

If not is there a way to find out how long and what I am suspended for? Sony won't tell me a ****, they just sent me an e-mail without any text lol

That's interesting. I don't believe there's a way to bypass this. But sony should definitely have given you a time duration. Try giving playstation support a call and speak to someone over the phone. They should surely state the reason and time limit and maybe you got suspended for no reason, so I'd definitely suggest giving them a call!

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
On Playstation 4 there is no way to bypass a suspension that I know of but Sony should tell you how long your suspension is if you call them up. Just tell them your account information and all that and then tell them you were temporarily suspended and you would like to know how long the suspension is going to be.

Top Bottom