Solved Going online on XBOX 360 RGH (Wired) stealth servers

• Thread starter Frederioc151
  • Start date
  • Views 488
Frederioc151

Frederioc151

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried all stealth servers, not working, they seem to work for other people, but not for me, it always gives me error error 8015190E, and my dash is updated.. Made an older thread about this but am trying again because I don't want to give up on this too fast. Dashlaunch is updated, no liveblock on or anything, dash 17502, all fine, help please. Could it be the stealth server? I doubt it.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, normally after reboot it'd turn off again and then I needed to turn it on again in order to boot up the plugin, but that doesn't happen anymore.
You need to reboot the console after you have saved the plugins.

Can you send us your Launch.ini off your HDD?

Frederioc151

Frederioc151

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to reboot the console after you have saved the plugins.

Can you send us your Launch.ini off your HDD?
My launch.ini is fine, blabla.xex set as plugin 1 on launch.ini confirmed 
Have you tried deleting and re-installing dashlaunch?
Yes, still not working. Could it be due to me not having KV.bin? It didn't come with my RGH'd console, I was able to extract it one time I don't really remember

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have another launch.ini somewhere on the console. Possibly in the flash directory, maybe on a usb drive?

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have another launch.ini somewhere on the console. Possibly in the flash directory, maybe on a usb drive?

Yes, still not working. Could it be due to me not having KV.bin? It didn't come with my RGH'd console, I was able to extract it one time I don't really remember
As HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven said, do you have a flash drive or something with one on? It could be completely blank and still reset it 

As HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven said, do you have a flash drive or something with one on? It could be completely blank and still reset it

Top Bottom
Login
Register