What's new

Solved Going Online for the First time on Ghosts...

• Thread starter Rightwise
  • Start date
  • Views 187
R

Rightwise

Reaction score
Hey guys bout to tryout some Online modding for ghosts. Ive done other older cods before but not ghosts. I recently Downloaded all the TU's via Freestyle Dash. I believe i need the Compatibility packs aswell, does anyone have the DL for them? And im not sure if i need anything else. I heard you need a Ghosts Bypass aswell but i will be using XBLSE which i believe comes with a Bypass already, correct me if im wrong. Any other things im missing please tell me :smile: Thanks a lot!

F

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Reaction score
XBLSE doesn't have a bypass and i heard it's a kv stealer and you can download the compatibility pack from xbox360iso or just download them like you would normally do it on your retail

R

Rightwise

Reaction score
XBLSE doesn't have a bypass and i heard it's a kv stealer and you can download the compatibility pack from xbox360iso or just download them like you would normally do it on your retail
Thanks man! Yeah i still have 1 day so im using it, i have used it before and it was fine but this time around idk if my Launch.ini didnt work but i booted my RGH up and it shut down straight away then i booted it again but pressed the Disc tray button and it opened. Then tried to go on live boom KV banned. So idk but ill just buy another one from XBL ninja.

Top Bottom