Reaction score
Sin$
Founder:
SaneGlitchers

Founder PSN:
Mavin2961
Schwichtus
Steps:
1. You start a spontaneous race with a friend.
2. The person who was invited to the race drives to the Martin Mission and presses the right arrow key.
3. If you have spawned invisible then press Options - Online - Criminal Enterprise
Starter package.
4. Then your friend leaves the spontaneous race.
5. Then you drive to the base of his friend (both need the same)
6. Your friend drives in his hanger and comes by plane or
Helicopter out.
7. Then you get on the plane yourself.
8. The friend drives in front of the hangar and presses the right arrow key.
9. If he has been frozen he goes to Options - Online Criminal Enterprise Starter Package.
10. Then he gets out and the plane where you are inside is Godmode now.

Here is a Videotutorial because my english is bad af... Sorry

Video by SaneGlitchers

We are happy about every subscriber!:thumbsup:

When this Glitch work on xbox one or PC write me!:smile:

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your english is great! thanks for the tutorial and video! can’t wait to try this later

Cyteex

Cyteex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you mean a Savage >:biggrin:

This will be funny for the Tryhards!:thumbsup: I have a car godmode glitch too! This Car Godmode is so OP!:wink: But i will release this Glitch in one week so make sure to sub to my Channel:smile:

Please make an english video thanks

Sorry but my english is not so good... Can you make an english Video? Than i will link it:wink: But pls give me credits, thanks

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This will be funny for the Tryhards!:thumbsup: I have a car godmode glitch too! This Car Godmode is so OP!:wink: But i will release this Glitch in one week so make sure to sub to my Channel:smile:

Sorry but my english is not so good... Can you make an english Video? Than i will link it:wink: But pls give me credits, thanks
God mode weaponized tampa! i cant wait >:biggrin:

it's ok at least your learning it too. i understood the glitch just fine from watching the video even tho i don't speak that language.

B

Bounty33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can one be killed by the Orbital Cannon in an aircraft after executing the steps for this glitch?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can one be killed by the Orbital Cannon in an aircraft after executing the steps for this glitch?
Not sure but i think orbital will kill you in godmode not sure about the veichle godmode but for 750k it should vipe you out anyway

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This definately works on xbox. You can also get some vehichles godmode by doing this and going to facility instead of hanger. If only we could find a way to get a proper mini map. I also managed to dupe a deluxo while doing this but cant seem to do it again lol.

Cyteex

Cyteex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This definately works on xbox. You can also get some vehichles godmode by doing this and going to facility instead of hanger. If only we could find a way to get a proper mini map. I also managed to dupe a deluxo while doing this but cant seem to do it again lol.

We have an vehicle godmode to. But we have it with an other Method :wink: We also have an invisible, off the radar and no cops glitch. The Deluxo dupe we have searched them. Do you want tell me how do you made it? Write me an DM

EsotericNun

EsotericNun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mission circle disappears immediately on countdown/race start.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched. No more job circle after starting race :frown:.

Cyteex

Cyteex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its patched... I have an after patch but i dont want release them now... Sorry boys.

Madd Psychotic

Madd Psychotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its patched... I have an after patch but i dont want release them now... Sorry boys.
Quit being a selfish sourpuss and just release it!!! I'm already wealthy from glitches and I don't give a damn about keeping any self discovered glitches a secret. That's what se7ensins is all about!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register