• Thread starter Oly
  • Start date
  • Views 1,511
Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello my youtube views seemed to of frozen so im just posting my video around abit.. below is just the godmode/no clip mods on waw just nothing special pleasae waatch in hd by watching the clip on youtube its self
so nothing speciaal but just incase you lot want to watch or rate it or whatever you all do <3 x

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol still waiting to get my JTAG back from Icy-Tank but I really wanna do these mods!!! BTW what dvar is used to show the underscores in the killfeed or just on the screen like MP_ROUND_WIN, MP_EXPLOSIONS_RECOVERED_BY, or GAME_NOCLIPON?? Cause usually for like noclip for example it will just say Noclip On...

kick

xiLlUsIoNsV3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello my youtube views seemed to of frozen so im just posting my video around abit.. below is just the godmode/no clip mods on waw just nothing special pleasae waatch in hd by watching the clip on youtube its self
so nothing speciaal but just incase you lot want to watch or rate it or whatever you all do <3 x

is it patched

B

BFK Friissky xV

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I may try this when i test the next jtag i make before i sell it.

convict

convict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

care to share that patch with me im looking for a god mode no clip patch for jtag...

BzH35

BzH35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol still waiting to get my JTAG back from Icy-Tank but I really wanna do these mods!!! BTW what dvar is used to show the underscores in the killfeed or just on the screen like MP_ROUND_WIN, MP_EXPLOSIONS_RECOVERED_BY, or GAME_NOCLIPON?? Cause usually for like noclip for example it will just say Noclip On...
self setclientDvar("loc_language", "1");
self setclientDvar("loc_forceEnglish", "0");
self setclientDvar("loc_translate", "0");

Top Bottom
Login
Register