God mode working online :/

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by ThunderukX, Jul 30, 2009 with 7 replies and 430 views.

1. ThunderukX

ThunderukX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yesterday I was playing with one of my friends we had played about 5 games of hardcore headquarters, we got into a game on shipment. Whilst playing I noticed that even though my screen was going slightly red i was not dieing from being shot (Alot people chasing me to try and kill me :tongue:) I couldn't not pick up weapons or anything ( I believe that X Had been unbound or something) and there was no way of turning this "God mode" (Thats what i think it was") off.
    If anyone could help me and find out why i was in god mode for just one game (I wasn't invincible in the next games) it would be much appreciated. Just a note i was trying to unpatch earlier that day sing the spamming packets method (I had no luck :/) and I had slight lag.

2. soldja

soldja Newbie

Ratings:
    Just a bug every game has them

3. HungSolo

HungSolo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Chances are if you didnt do anything to activate God Mode then you wasnt in God Mode, sound like a bug/glitch of some sort.

4. OP
    ThunderukX

ThunderukX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya, it was more like the unlimited health thing on SP where your screen goes red but you cant die.

5. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Just like the video of OFF GLITCH KING, it was just a simple glitch when you spawned, nothing else.

6. OP
    ThunderukX

ThunderukX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya, your right i just realized, because off the lag it took a few seconds to connect that was probably what did it, like when you spawn as a car sometimes.

7. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    This title had me so excited. Try not to have such misleading headings.

8. OP
    ThunderukX

ThunderukX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry :tongue: Uber <3age for you :L