Xbox One PS4 God Mode/ OTR/ No Cops (NEW)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by broontango, Jan 11, 2019 with 12 replies and 4,004 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broontango

broontango Contributor

Ratings:
    EASY God Mode & OTR & No Cops

*Note- no weapons or personal vehicles with this glitch (so far)

Founder- Broontango

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCflAaIrFOrRJT3oPzSvdIJg

Video will be added soon!

Steps:

1. Join public session & Go to your ceo office/ceo computer.
    2. Start any special vehicle mission and sit on 'confirm' screen/ now press pause and hold. Press A or X to confirm and release the pause button.
    3. You should now have the pause menu up and loading down bottom right.
    4. Go to online/ open & close starter pack then press L1 or R1 to get the black 'return to Gta online' alert. (This may take 2 or 3 try's).
    5. Once you have the black alert, accept it and close the pause menu.
    6. Stand up from the ceo chair, bring up interaction menu/ go to office decor & preview ANY decor.
    7. When the preview loads you'll notice your ceo office is glitched out. Now press B or circle to back out.
    8. You'll get infinite black screen, recent activity or targeting mode out. Then press pause/ open & close starter pack.
    9. From here we need to get out the ceo office. Open your map and start any blue job marker from the map. Once loaded into the job. Join someone in different targeting mode and back out (you will tp to the marker)
    10. Your now OTR with Godmode.

Notes- You can ONLY drive street vehicles if your personal vehicle is NOT on the map.

• no guns
    • No mini map
    • Places such as, arena/bunker/nightclub and facility will become "merged" in some way. When you walk in any of these interiors you will see any player in the interior. They are visible to you and you are visible to them. Sometimes their cars will be visible!!
    • Other places such as eclipse towers become out of bounds.
    • All wall breaches/death barrier bypassed.
    • If you somehow die. You'll not be god mode but you'll still be OTR.
    • Invites to apartments cancel the glitch.
    • There's a lot more but I'll add at a later date.

Cheers, broontango

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Truegta5

Truegta5 Getting There

Ratings:
    Nice one man you’re right it’s totally different to the one me BMXER300ZX have Which I’m glad i’m sure a lot of people doing this good find :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ASBLACK

ASBLACK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    seriously? I do not understand that GOD MODE tricks are uploaded. Is incredible.

4. MrMod5150

MrMod5150 Getting There

Ratings:
    I love God Mode glitches, that's why.
    Thanks Broontango
    #FARTCREW loves you too

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    broontango

broontango Contributor

Ratings:
    I've prob found atleast 4 or 5 car dupes using other people's God Mode/OTR's that have been uploaded in the past. It is incredible for sure ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
  6. lee1912

lee1912 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nobody confirms working and no video proof. tried for 20 minutes, never get pause menu at all

7. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont have the criminal starter pack on the 'Online' Section no more?

8. victorone

victorone Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good point this, this is exactly what Cockstar did to remove the god mode glitch using the nightclub elevator. They removed the ability to get into the starter pack and, if I remember correctly, the Xbox store also using the options menu.

Remember though, C* only ever patch the very front end of glitches, step one, hence there will be a workaround, we just need the patience to find it.

9. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im just trying to clear cache etc and try again
    [doublepost=1547228211][/doublepost]
    I have just cleared cache etc, loaded into lobby and checked it was there and it was. Just gone to start it and the thing disappears when you hold down options and press X and online.

So unless someone else can get this working then i would say its patched already

10. victorone

victorone Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yh, I agree. They’ve done whatever they did originally in the nightclub to remove the ability to enter starter pack.

Separately, however, C* removed the ability to enter starter pack in the last PATCH, since we have had a NEW PATCH, and the ability, although for a short time has allowed us to enter the starter pack once more.

Knowing C*’s logic, it’s likely all the previous glitches from the last patch to which they quickly hot-fixed are now re-activated!!! Make sense? If this balls up got through after a NEW PATCH, having been repaired in the old, maybe worth trying some “last seasons” to see if they reverted to a previous “defaulted” state.

11. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    Nice find, I love that a feature to sell microtransactions is being used in these glitches. Especially dupe glitches. The beautiful irony :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    broontango

broontango Contributor

Ratings:
    They done a slight patch. Bit just like the money glitch (solo ceo car dupe) all you have to do it click on the "online" tab to the loading circle disappears then press L1/R1. Open online tab again press up/down on Dpad etc. (Usually have to load mission up first time then try again)

*NOT PATCHED*

13. victorone

victorone Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Confirmed. XB1 @ 20:21 UK.

Broon, I notice the CEP is now back available in the options menu using the elevator in the night club. There was a previous GM glitch here with mini map and guns, we glitched to water and had to call merryweather for a boat pick up?

In you have any free time, could you investigate that also? Seems all previous hot fixes have been undone. RIP C*.

• Informative Informative x 1