• Thread starter Thagoof
  • Start date
  • Views 32,745
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to get back on the radar & call the mechanic to request any vehicle you want... Once you've done the elevator part load up a survival del perro load all the way in Once you're in the survival quit through the phone it will put you into a different session in god mode on the radar with access to the mechanic. If you want to change sessions load the survival del perro & quit out through the phone & you'll still be in god mode
Yeah similar to just doing the survival to change lobbies. It sucks there doesn’t seem to be a way to fix yourself in the SAME lobby.

Me personally I cannot stand not being able to call personal vehicles and all that so I always instantly change lobbies to be fixed.

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks Patched criminal enterprise pack don’t open my bad game was playing up

Last edited:
O

Outlaw4045

Reaction score
Sin$
No it’s not I just turned on my console and I just hit it again maze bank west won’t work for what reason idk I relocated my office and it’s working great

DylanTarwater1

DylanTarwater1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but the glitch is only patched for the maze bank west and ik for sure it works for maze bank tower.
If u want to get into a personal vehicle in god mode start up a survival and then quit and u can request personal vehicles

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but the glitch is only patched for the maze bank west and ik for sure it works for maze bank tower.
If u want to get into a personal vehicle in god mode start up a survival and then quit and u can request personal vehicles
Why would this be patched only at one CEO office? That makes no sense, must be something else going on. They would never patch just the location for one, they will patch the function. However this glitch is reported patched on multiple other sources according to a background update done yesterday evening.

So people need to test on a fresh console boot today and report back, because I’m almost positive this is patched.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Going on GTA now a fresh new console restart give me 15 Mins got two PS4s in my house so I can check alot quicker

100% confirmed working at arcadius just done a Fresh restart on PS4 & its definitely working at Arcadia not at maze bank west idk why

Last edited by a moderator:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Going on GTA now a fresh new console restart give me 15 Mins got two PS4s in my house so I can check alot quicker

100% confirmed working at arcadius just done a Fresh restart on PS4 & its definitely working at Arcadia not at maze bank west idk why
That’s so strange that it’s only patched at maze bank west lol.... so all the other offices are working? Guess no public god mode for broke people lmao

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s so strange that it’s only patched at maze bank west lol.... so all the other offices are working? Guess no public god mode for broke people lmao
Patched for maze bank because rockstar were giving this away for free a couple weeks ago, so about 90% of the people doing this probably have that office. The rich people get a few more days! Lmao. So make the most of it, store arena vehicles, fly under map, store planes in terrabtite and moc whilst you have the chance guys, the end is imminent

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched for maze bank because rockstar were giving this away for free a couple weeks ago, so about 90% of the people doing this probably have that office. The rich people get a few more days! Lmao. So make the most of it, store arena vehicles, fly under map, store planes in terrabtite and moc whilst you have the chance guys, the end is imminent
That’s so odd that it happened like this lol, def seems like a mess up on their end , and like you said will prob be fixed soon and end is imminent lol.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s so odd that it happened like this lol, def seems like a mess up on their end , and like you said will prob be fixed soon and end is imminent lol.
Big swing and a miss. Not all offices are the same. This is why fixing this issue cannot be done at the office level.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Big swing and a miss. Not all offices are the same. This is why fixing this issue cannot be done at the office level.
Yeah figured the fix was going to simply come from the assistant menu not being allowed to stay on screen if you walk away

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys workaround call Gérard hold pause let go off pause hit x now come off the pause screen spam right dpad boom just follow on from the orignal steps

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys workaround call Gérard hold pause let go off pause hit x now come off the pause screen spam right dpad boom just follow on from the orignal steps
Haha didn't take long! Long live god mode thanks for sharing. Rockstar are bound to fix this real soon anyway.

Top Bottom
Login
Register