Patched God mode + off the radar in 30 seconds 1.46 working

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Thagoof, Jun 2, 2019 with 210 replies and 28,568 views.

1. Thagoof

Thagoof Getting There

Ratings:

Original founder unknown

need
    ceo office
    swift helicopter (it will be the first on the listf faster)
    1 friend or random ppl

go to ceo office.
    invite friend in office.
    start securoserv.
    invite friend in ceo.

Call Gerard for a job
    Start the job
    Then quit the job
    When comming back on Black screen start spam dpad right
    Strange menu is open now

you will be able to walk with menu open.

go to elevator.
    When you see the white bar Press one click down on dpad that is your personal vehicle menu.
    Request personal vehicle
    now be fast
    go to request vehicle and get the first on your list. (swift helicopter faster)

to get outside start a job and quit the job.
    you spawn outside of office.

you will not be able to enter any building.
    you will not be able to request personal vehicle.
    your personal vehicle that you requested at the elevator will be outside your office but will not show on minimap.

have fun lads :biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  2. TryhardHunter

TryhardHunter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Been private for like 3 months.. enjoy though.. it's much easier than the current god modes

• Like Like x 4
  3. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Well there’s nothing like getting 2 god mode glitches patched at once I guess.....
    This method is easier and you don’t need the swift at all, so Don’t waste your cash. As long as your fast enough you can get the buzzard out it’s not hard at all.

However this method hinders god mode like crazy, you won’t be alerted to any activities on the map or happening what so ever because it thinks your inside. You can’t call any vehicle as he says not even from MC menu, and the OTR is garbage because you have your big player name highlighted over your head. I prefer facility OTR all day over that nonsense, as you can been seen so far away by someone looking thru scope or just aiming your way.

It also seems a lot easier to take ppl using this method out of GM, not sure why but it’s entertaining because it seems the most noobish try hards are using this method lately lol
    Also this method can be taken into a new lobby as well using the same survival trick as the last one, and if you ask me it’s worth it to do immediately, as it will remove the annoying OTR and you will have full access back to phone and interaction menu, and still be full GM.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Antnsara19

Antnsara19 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    U can also jump sessions by taking a invite to another players ceo take invite to office black infinitive loading screen spawn location bank hit a recent on black screen and accept and join new session u should spawn in default bank or on black loading screen join a friend threw dashboard u still keep the OTR I’m like u I prefer access to vehicles as it’s easier to move around so the OTR bit abit rubbish

• Like Like x 2
  5. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    You can't use missions to spawn outside, race works good. Also seems like it's not otr cause people can see me on the map, but it's even better, I like it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    They see you as inside your CEO office, so your technically not OTR but your icon is never out on the map, so you are a ghost besides your huge name over your head lol. Def not a fan of it, as well as the fact that’s it’s pretty obv something is wrong when you kill someone from your office with a vehicle haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    Looks like I'm in godmode in mission also, cool. Capture it was. After leaving mission no GM anymore.

8. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this works on Xbox One too.

just throwing that in

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In case someone doesn't know, you can kill godmode players using the firetruck or rcv and spray them with water. Just gotta pop out of passive while they're distracted killing someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrSquiddles2K15

MrSquiddles2K15 Your Grammar Sucks

Ratings:
    What's the survival trick you mentioned?

11. XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Retire to take in mission.
    If you don't retire, it will start you in your office. Any mission starting in an interior will take GM away.

Must be invited.

Do not have to use a Swift. Buzzard works the same... Really any will work...

If criminal does not open. Join friend in a private job. Does the same thing to unlock menu

Keep cars in MMI to call seeing the mechanic will not deliver.

Job/private alert tp will not take you out of GM

Teleporting cars with job, car will always spawn outside of your office

Thanks for getting this patched #MOTHCR3W

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    You can just start any survival, then once your in it use your phone to quit out, you’ll spawn in a fresh lobby with GM... just like the other method.

• Like Like x 2
  13. OP
    Thagoof

Thagoof Getting There

Ratings:
    Greed is the mother of all evil

14. MrSquiddles2K15

MrSquiddles2K15 Your Grammar Sucks

Ratings:
    This was already posted weeks ago on youtube various times so this thread won't make a difference on getting it patched.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Retribution

Retribution Dépaysement

Ratings:
    Nice. By the way, I lol’d at the fact that there are still “private” glitches on a game that’s 6 years old xD

16. Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone else having trouble with the other gm/dupe glitch with arena and board ?? I keep getting the error joining a session alert after backing out of titan then spamming right on dpad ???

17. xdarkevil

xdarkevil Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, Patched.

18. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    This method still working?

• Like Like x 1
  19. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea still works for those still wondering.

• Like Like x 2
  20. fr33yay0

fr33yay0 Newbie

Ratings:
    As soon as I hit exit with vehicule it brings me outside! lol I have no time to load the mission to get outside.