What's new

Patched *GOD MODE & INVISIBLE GLITCH*GIVE GOD MODE TO FRIENDS*INVISIBLE CARS AND OFF THE RADAR*

• Thread starter Bmxer300zx
  • Start date
  • Views 6,859
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello se7ensins!​

Me (Bmxer300zx) and Truegta5 #Fartcrew
have a pretty awesome glitch for you guys!​

This is a invisible/otr/no cops and ability to make your cars invisible/godmode​

This can also make your friends godmode with guns

This can also make invisible/godmode cars for your friends

Video by Rolleezy

Anyways requirements for the person getting inv/otr/no cops.

- Facility.

- 1 Friend.

- Friend needs job markers turned on.

- xb1 players need to join someone in a different targeting mode.

Steps.

1. Go into your facility and have your friend load into a job where you want to be on map then get a recent activity ready to go (xb1 guys use targeting mode alert for step 2)

2. Go to yellow marker in facility then exit facility soon as you do do a recent activity and stay on alert for 40-60 seconds.
(Xb1 guys need to join friend in different targeting mode, then exit and accept the 1st alert and sit on the 2nd for same amoint of time )

3. Once on alert for that time decline alert and you will have a glitch out frozen screen looking inside facility. Now ask your friend in job to send you a invite.

4. Accept job invite and have your friend in the "view joined players" section of the job lobby ready to kick you.

5. once you see yourself load into job lobby tell your friend to kick from the job, you should spawn down where the job marker was invisible/otr/no cops with crazy bright graphics.

Now you are glitched out, you don't have guns and are not godmode for some things but are to players shooting at you or explosions from them.
you can get into any vehicle and make it invisible/godmode and if friends enter your car at the same time as you they can be with you and use their guns.

you can have your friend teleport you anywhere on map by using a job marker and kicking you and you won't loose the effect.

Giving Godmode 2 Friends (GG2F! lol)

Friend requirements.

- you glitched out with above method.

- moc with a pv vehicle in storage of moc.

Steps.

1. You need to be invisible/otr with op method.

2. Have friend call out their moc

3. Meet friend at moc and have them get out their pv vehicle from inside moc.

4. Have friend pull to back of moc with R-dpad to enter option.

5. Sit in friends car and have them hit R-dpad and they should get frozen

6. Now both you and your friend hit Triangle/Y to exit vehicle at the same time

7. Your friend should now be godmode with all abilities (guns, phones, map, car access etc)

Your friend can get unglitched by ewo at anytime, if they enter buildings may become unglitched and for some crazy reason the orbital cannon can still kill them.
Other than that they can fly sky high, head dive and be ok lol.

Now to make your friends car invisible/godmode

Friends requirements.

A car or vehicle they want invisible.

Steps

1. You need to be glitched out invisible/otr with method in op.

2. Go stand at drivers side of friends door and them at passenger side.

3. Tell them to enter car and once they open door to get in you enter the drivers side.

4. Once both you and friend are in car you exit vehicle.

5. Friend will move over to drivers seat and now have a invisible/godmode vehicle.

Car will be godmode to other players but if you hold a grenade or other explosive can make car explode for some reason.

Use at your own caution we are not responsible for any negative effects of this!

Have fun!

Last edited:
R

RoastinYaMoms

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to pull my phone up when I'm in the glitched out POV of the facility. How am I supposed to join the job?

***EDIT: Nevermind. Settings > Friends > Join Game

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I join friend in different target mode and exit facility, I just spawn outside normally. I'm waiting 60 secs on second alert.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I join friend in different target mode and exit facility, I just spawn outside normally.

You need to join them, back to game quick and exit facility then accept the 1st alert and sit on the second one.

You may also need to adjust the timing of exiting facility with when alert loads in on xb1, it can be tricky on xb1 but know it works me n Rolleezy where doing it on there yesterday afternoon

A

AFBoiler33

Reaction score
Sin$
So no weapon wheel if I’m understanding that or do you once in a vehicle?

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So no weapon wheel if I’m understanding that or do you once in a vehicle?

No weapons for the invisible/otr player unfortunately. You're almost in a passive mode state to other players while like that as well.
Maybe a way we just didn't figure it out

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any possible way of a solo method?
Yes it can be done solo just go on players tab and wait for Somebody to start up a job but it must be a Facility heist an you will be kicked automatically or any another job but you need them to kick you from it but it’s a waiting game

Last edited:
O

OldSkolGamster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice find, you lose it if you try joining anything which for me is a downside but still fun

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems a little pointless, not trying to be a d*ck... but with the working invisible method with your weapon wheel being able to kill anything and anyone, why would one want to do this? To look at other players and just drive around? I feel like there is more potential here to have your guns even if it’s not god mode /OR invisible at same time.....

Rolleezy

Rolleezy

Contributor
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems a little pointless, not trying to be a d*ck... but with the working invisible method with your weapon wheel being able to kill anything and anyone, why would one want to do this? To look at other players and just drive around? I feel like there is more potential here to have your guns even if it’s not god mode /OR invisible at same time.....
The helper whos otr is the only one who doesnt have weapons, you give god mode and invisible vehicles to a friend and that friend now has god mode on foot, god mode/invisible vehicles and weapons

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flying around in my invisible deluxo is awesome! The tryhard scrubs cant seem to figure it out when i kill them.

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to give god mode I glitch and the same way you give them God mode have the favour returned after unglitching to enable weapons?

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to give god mode I glitch and the same way you give them God mode have the favour returned after unglitching to enable weapons?

Not sure man.
Other night when rolleezy got footage for this he messed about and managed to get it so he was otr with guns not invisible or godmode though. We may mess with it later but idk been pre occupied with other things than this past week.

It's public so mess around and post up if anyone finds anything new about it, have fun while it lasts!

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Started K/D was 1.15 ended K/D 2.2 many messaging saying i was going to be reported lol. Had a blast with it. Thanks bro

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Started K/D was 1.15 ended K/D 2.2 many messaging saying i was going to be reported lol. Had a blast with it. Thanks bro

Ha, Ya i usually just troll around and give people thumbs up when they try and kill me or throw explosives at my feet, i get more friendly messages for that stuff lol

S

Striker420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I been going around giving randoms godmode with my two ps4s one is in glitched state other in godmode, and I been letting people just shoot me for 10 mins then I killed them

Top Bottom
Login
Register