• Start date
  • Views 597
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ohhh Dizzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I am here with a new God mode glitch on transit for Bo2.

*Proof that it work*

It works on both sides

Im sure this works for all consoles.
My friend recorded me.I'm not talking in video my friend is.

If you need help with it add me or message me GT:Ohhh Dizzy

S

Some Shisno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was discovered over a week ago...

O

Ohhh Dizzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was discovered over a week ago...
I know by me and my friend we recorded this a week ago and I couldn't upload on se7ensins because I didn't know how.:smile:

Z

Tomahawkmode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U can turn the shield so u can see, also if ur not in it when the zombies spawn n then u get in it, all the ones that are spawned already will still come for you, another thing, don't let the pile get too big because they spread out occasionally and when they do, the ones straight across can still hit u over the counter, best bet is to get monkey before hand then use them when u see max ammos, and use the mp5 upgraded that way if u completely run out u can let them pile up then run out and get ammo and throw a monkey to get back in or just finish the round normally, sry for the huge post, just giving some pointers to those who don't already know

Z

Tomahawkmode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So technically, Yes they can get you, also I've been glitched through that wall on ur left, but yeah when they spread out if they are directly across from u, u can get hit, it's happened to me multiple times, and yes I was in the right spot, it only really happens in higher rounds like 30s 40s but it still happens so ur not completely invincible sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom