• Start date
  • Views 3,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
whiityp

whiityp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An hour ago i was messing around on BF3 and by accident i discovered how to do a god mode glitch, i'v attempted it 4 times and it works no problems. Its really easy to do anyone could do it! :thumbup:

But don't panic people I'm not gonna post a thread on how to do it just yet. Instead i'm gonna let you guys figure it out. :tt2:

Here's a clue to start you off, the glitch has something to do with switching teams.

GOOD LUCK

P.s If you do find it out, don't post how to do it as it will get patch real quick.

Italian Stallion

jv791

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An hour ago i was messing around on BF3 and by accident i discovered how to do a god mode glitch, i'v attempted it 4 times and it works no problems. Its really easy to do anyone could do it! :thumbup:

But don't panic people I'm not gonna post a thread on how to do it just yet. Instead i'm gonna let you guys figure it out. :tt2:

Here's a clue to start you off, the glitch has something to do with switching teams.

GOOD LUCK

P.s If you do find it out, don't post how to do it as it will get patch real quick.

Hint 1: Switch Teams......
Hint 2: Get revived.......
Hint 3.........

Churpse

Cotching

Churpsin hell
Reaction score
I know how:
1) who gives a s***.
2) who really does?
3) me...
4) can you pm me?!

:smile:

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
I Call bulls***. Pics or GTFO. newfag :thumbup1:

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
What's the point in posting this type of stuff? What to get your E-Penis bigger? I can easily post a topic saying "Hey all! I found out how to get to level 50 by modding!!!111!1 But I'm not giving a tutorial yet, I want you all to figure it out!"

-_- smh

/close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register