God Mode/ free orbital cannon

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Big_bawz_69, Sep 2, 2018 with 3 replies and 324 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big_bawz_69

Big_bawz_69 Newbie

Ratings:
    Looking around online if someone is on God mode and you know. Due to the fact you blow there car up and they don't die. Is it true you get free orbital cannons? Thanks in advance

2. Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos Getting There

Ratings:
    No. You can use the Orbital Cannon over and over, but I wouldn’t call that ‘free’. After all, you aren’t actually doing anything with it; if anything, the infinite use of it is not free, as you could be potentially losing money for destroying PVs. If you end up killing another player that gets caught in the blast, then it will charge you the full amount like normal.

3. IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI Getting There

Ratings:
    Troll the god mode player by repeatedly blowing up their car forcing them to walk everywhere its hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos Getting There

Ratings:
    I had someone do that to me while I was in god mode. It was hilarious on my part because the guy was paying out $20,000 every time he did it. I could barely even call MMI before my newly requested bike got blown up, so I’m pretty sure that he would’ve ended up in Bad Sport.

Joke’s on him. He thought it was funny because I couldn’t do anything, yet, if it was really that much of a nuisance, I could just go Passive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯