• Thread starter JACKSONoir
  • Start date
  • Views 14,993
J

JACKSONoir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Founder: skatenoir

1. Put any car in m.o.c. u wanna make godmode.
2. Call ur m.o.c outside.
3. Park m.o.c. near signboard like in clip. (U should make sure can see blue circle)
4. Go in to ur back of m.o.c. Pull out the car u make god mode.
5. Park the car under the signboard. U should block both doors
6. Press triangle to teleport out from the car.
7. Try to check u can teleport in to the car again.
8. Go back to ur car and running to the door. Press triangle and right d-pad same time. (If not workin try press triangle little fest)
9. Now, u get frozen. Ask ur friend who in invite only session to make any mission.
10. Join the mission in party or any method. Accept every alert.
11. U gotta back to ur session again and u can drive now
12. Done. Now ur car is god.

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
We are suppose to accept both alerts? But wouldn’t that join the job/new session ?

J

JACKSONoir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are suppose to accept both alerts? But wouldn’t that join the job/new session ?
Ask to ur friends in invite only session to make a mission. Accept both alerts then u can get back to ur session.

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Ask to ur friends in invite only session to make a mission. Accept both alerts then u can get back to ur session.
Oh so because it’s invite only it doesn’t let you join and just keeps you in your session that what you mean? Could we also join someone in diff target mode? Accept first alert decline second? I’m assuming this step is just to unfreeze correct ?

J

JACKSONoir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh so because it’s invite only it doesn’t let you join and just keeps you in your session that what you mean? Could we also join someone in diff target mode? Accept first alert decline second? I’m assuming this step is just to unfreeze correct ?
Yes that thing for only unfreeze.

S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can do this solo, Join a randoms heist and pray you can back out or do it fast enough

Last edited:
S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can do this solo, Join a randoms heist and pray you can back out or do it fast enough
Another solo way would be different target mode and decline second alert, that should unfreeze you and make it work solo. Gunna try shortly

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Don't work I tried

Maybe try through a role playing community they are usually in private sessions
Not a bad idea, do you have a pause menu function or is it completely frozen ? Was going to say try clicking on criminal starter pack and backing out

B

bostonsnicest187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, do you have a pause menu function or is it completely frozen ? Was going to say try clicking on criminal starter pack and backing out
No start menu

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Having trouble hitting this, the triangle and right part

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Then try triangle then right right d pad right after you hit triangle
Thanks hit it that way, been trying to think of solo, would make this so much better as my friends are currently not on till later on hahha

S

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Thanks hit it that way, been trying to think of solo, would make this so much better as my friends are currently not on till later on hahha
Have you tried hunting for a random job and backing out quickly or nah

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
Have you tried hunting for a random job and backing out quickly or nah
Hmm, well how would you do that? Being you have no options menu etc... I really want to figure out a way haha, I feel like there is because there is so many ways to get unfrozen with different glitches

S

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Hmm, well how would you do that? Being you have no options menu etc... I really want to figure out a way haha, I feel like there is because there is so many ways to get unfrozen with different glitches
I know I compiled quite a large list of friends that at least one is playing a mission etc. even if it's full like a heist etc, it'll give you the spectate option and you can back out and get unfrozen. Haven't tried yet still at work :/

S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
I know I compiled quite a large list of friends that at least one is playing a mission etc. even if it's full like a heist etc, it'll give you the spectate option and you can back out and get unfrozen. Haven't tried yet still at work :/
Unfortunately I don’t keep randoms really on here, good call tho... will let you know for sure if I get a chance too, i def see what your saying tho

Ok so here are a few things from my experience so far:
I was able to use my phone, but had no pause menu or interaction menu.
That kind of hinders the play for obvious reasons.
Also my car was able to be blown up after a few mins.... did not take part in any work etc, was in a tiny lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JACKSONoir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having trouble hitting this, the triangle and right part
Almost same time. just little fest triangle if both dosen’t work run from little far from back of ur car.

Unfortunately I don’t keep randoms really on here, good call tho... will let you know for sure if I get a chance too, i def see what your saying tho

Ok so here are a few things from my experience so far:
I was able to use my phone, but had no pause menu or interaction menu.
That kind of hinders the play for obvious reasons.
Also my car was able to be blown up after a few mins.... did not take part in any work etc, was in a tiny lobby.
After glitched out u can’t use phone and interaction menu. That’s right!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spalchk9

Getting There
Reaction score
After glitched out u can’t use phone and interaction menu. That’s right!

Oh! Was that me? Red deluxo? Oh yeah~
I haven’t tested more than once cuz I haven’t had the chance, but it seemed last night the car either lost god mode after 5-10 mins, or it was because I got out and got back in... not sure but hopefully we get more input on what and what not to do.
Also I feel like maybe a OTR glitch could be achieved here, I noticed when I got frozen one time I had 2 stars, the cops all came to me but because the game thinks your in the MOC, they were simply just walking around in circles not shooting at me. Gunna try testing some things today,

Top Bottom