• Views 2,879
S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be afraid.

1. Place faggio inside bunker
    2. Sit in the chair, press PAUSE then go to the online tab to animation cancel.
    3. Head over to your faggio and drive to the bunker entrance
    4. wall breach out of the bunker by pressing A as soon as you get close to it and do the animation cancel glitch once through.
    5. Drive off the map
    6. Step 7 to kill yourself and spawn outside the bunker, step 9 for the docks
    7. Press the LEFT dpad 2 seconds after falling off the map
    8. You'll die, respawn and now have a god mode faggio
    9. Dont allow yourself to dissapear when falling of the map by animation cancelling.
    10. you'll respawn at the docks with god mode faggio

Like i emphasised in my last post, there is a LOT that can be done with these glitches. Look how fast i found a god mode faggio after posting the first couple glitches. Please help and give me advice on some old patched glitches that you think are similar to this to see if i can bring them back as there's a lot of "pointless" glitches ive found that may be useful that i havent posted yet.

EDIT 1: Here is a video on a potential way to kill yourself in the bunker void to maybe help with a dupe glitch? Let me know if its worth looking into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can drive in bunker with mk 2
Oh well I was gonna say I found something similar but it happens with the 2player car dupe where if u mess up the 2nd player gets in his personal car n the car becomes god mode n bricked from moving until ur friend starts a quick job

S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone test the mk1 oppressor? It wont be able to fly but i believe it will still have the rockets.

Jamesblunt26

Jamesblunt26

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes rocket work fine but you can only go as fast as you would in the bunker you can boost up for a bit

Top Bottom
Login
Register