• Halfway Through It Messed Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Ruddiestcube

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Order To Do This Glitch, You Need One Friend To Help You.

Step 1: Get Your Friend To Start Up The Air Race Base Level.
Step 2: Have Your Friend Go Straight Up, And Have Them Tell You When They Have Done So.
Step 3: Join Your Friend, And You Should Pop Up To The Spectate Option.
Step 4: Press B (Or Button To Exit) And Deny It.
Step 5. You Should Spawn In Mid-Air.
Step 6: Press Start, And Quickly Go To The Prologue Mission In The Story Mode Tab.
Step 7: You Should Spawn In A Session, Hold Down And Select Franklin.
Step 8: Now Click The Option To Exit GTA Online.
Step 9: You'll Freeze, So Kill Yourself.
Step 10: Now Head To Online And Scroll Through The Player List 4 Times.
You Are Now In God Mode.

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Will try this out later. :smile:

B

Badnews1983

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna try it out in abit, whats the restrictions? Can I change sessions? Can I see other players dots on map? Explosion/Falling damage?

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
lol never gonna work. Why would the "story mode" tab be there? Your are trying to use the already posted god mode glitch and make it your own by changing the race you use. The person going into god mode would have to start from an offline point. I E, creator, swap character or story mode. VERY rarely has anyone been able to do it from a online starting point and that is only after the first attempt from offline failed Plus, it would need to be a playlist race. Djscooba and I have done a lot of testing with this. And before I get slammed, for arguments sake I tried this way several times before posting this.

B

Badnews1983

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers for taking the hit and trying it before I did

T

TheNameless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have done this loads of time with friends, but the instructions aren't totally right.

The person in ARMS RACE needs to set it to 'gta race', get in a jet and fly to the ceiling of the map.

The person who is going into god mode starts on either the creator load screen on in single player and joins friend in the race via the dashboard.

When the alert for spectate pops up, count 12 seconds THEN back out, you will spawn in the air, at this point keep pressing start until the single player menu comes up, go over to 'game' and spam a

This will spawn you in a online session.

Select Franklin from the character wheel, then pause and choose 'online' then 'leave gta'.

Then take the easy way out and you are god mode when you respawn.

To be able to use explosives, cycle through the player list a couple of times.

As I said, I used to do this all the time, tricky at first but once you get the 12 seconds right, it's no problem 
Gonna try it out in abit, whats the restrictions? Can I change sessions? Can I see other players dots on map? Explosion/Falling damage?

To change sessions, do a 1 lap of criminal records.

Yes you can see other players on the map.

The only thing that can hurt you is a tank on your head.

D

Deadtriple

Reaction score
This glitch does NOT work on PS4.... Tried it several times and its bogus. Either he is missing a step, Trolling the site, or possibly its for OG! Either way, without video proof showing us how he replicated the glitch then I have to say dont waiste your time if you are a next gen user as it does NOT work at all on PS4.

Last edited:
T

TheNameless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does work, on old gen.
pm me your gt if you are on 360 and when I get out of bs in 15 days I'll help you do it.

Also I've cleaned up the steps the best I can, give it a go as I've described, you won't lose anything by trying it

C

cico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you for this,we dont have enough cheaters on last gen and btw this is old.Old method was with contact mission and you need to scroll player list because you cant use grenades,stickys,rpg....Bye

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy, God Mode is not a good idea because I was on my old Psn, I did God Mode from last year & My character never died and some of them send me the message "will report u this cheater glitch", they did reported me & want kicked me out this session. Now my Psn was banned and I have been learned my lesson. I made new Psn. Better not use God Mode, through it was funny but people will got angry. Be careful. I don't use God Mode for a long time. I'm only 28 years old, I'm not good at K/D, so you can use Missions, last man standing, deathmatches, Survival & Vip. God Mode is bad experience for me in past because could be banned.

K

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey buddy, God Mode is not a good idea because I was on my old Psn, I did God Mode from last year & My character never died and some of them send me the message "will report u this cheater glitch", they did reported me & want kicked me out this session. Now my Psn was banned and I have been learned my lesson. I made new Psn. Better not use God Mode, through it was funny but people will got angry. Be careful. I don't use God Mode for a long time. I'm only 28 years old, I'm not good at K/D, so you can use Missions, last man standing, deathmatches, Survival & Vip. God Mode is bad experience for me in past because could be banned.
I know I have been reported many times but yet nothing, they don't care about 360 any more, I'm not like the ppl trying to hide it, if I got banned I just wouldn't play any more, online games is 80% puzzies and cheaters. I'd never buy another online game. $60 just to be killed by ppl I can't see or off radar or camping on a roof or breach or even ppl that you go into passive mode and they can still kill you. I don't get mad any more cause I can't die xD.

K

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you for this,we dont have enough cheaters on last gen and btw this is old.Old method was with contact mission and you need to scroll player list because you cant use grenades,stickys,rpg....Bye
To use grenades you go into jobs and scroll the list of jobs of any category, don't try to join then back out, presto, blowing ppl up with all sorts of explosives, xD.

G

georgeson36

Reaction score
So does this work?
What console/s?

I

irwinpunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't tried it yet will possibly try today if I find the time old method seems easier though. And for those complaining you're probably the one's who attack people out of nowhere for no reason. I stay in god mode in between missions just for that reason

G

georgeson36

Reaction score
Haven't tried it yet will possibly try today if I find the time old method seems easier though. And for those complaining you're probably the one's who attack people out of nowhere for no reason. I stay in god mode in between missions just for that reason
What console u on?

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this work?
What console/s?
This glitch works only for OLD GEN consoles 
lol never gonna work. Why would the "story mode" tab be there? Your are trying to use the already posted god mode glitch and make it your own by changing the race you use. The person going into god mode would have to start from an offline point. I E, creator, swap character or story mode. VERY rarely has anyone been able to do it from a online starting point and that is only after the first attempt from offline failed Plus, it would need to be a playlist race. Djscooba and I have done a lot of testing with this. And before I get slammed, for arguments sake I tried this way several times before posting this.
When he says story mode he means when you click B on the spectate massage you need to click start and after you will see Game spam the A/X button on it until you see a black screen

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
This glitch works only for OLD GEN consoles 

When he says story mode he means when you click B on the spectate massage you need to click start and after you will see Game spam the A/X button on it until you see a black screen
yeah i get that. My point was you won't see game unless you started offline. If you start from online, you continuously remain online throughout the glitch so the game tab would never come into play. Is what you're doing in the glitch is catching the game in between offline and online. This posted way, you are never offline so you are catching the game between online and. umm...online.

Top Bottom