What's new

Solved GOD Game jtag-retail

L

lilkill

Half Breed Nagger
Reaction score
If I put my retail HDD into my jtag and convert the downloaded game to a GOD and put it back on my retail, would it work if i use my disc? MY disc has the rings around it, and i need the files for the game to work with my disc

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Premium
Reaction score
nope sorry the game will read corrupted i tried it myself before, how ever if you took it from the retail to the Jtag/RGH then it would read still as a game.

L

lilkill

Half Breed Nagger
Reaction score
nope sorry the game will read corrupted i tried it myself before, how ever if you took it from the retail to the Jtag/RGH then it would read still as a game.
Even if Im using the disc? I just need the install data, my disc has the rings

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Premium
Reaction score
you can try with a disc but i highly dough it will read correctly still as you taking a game unlocked on modded console that can run unsigned codes onto a retail xbox that really would not recognize what the modded one would.

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
If I put my retail HDD into my jtag and convert the downloaded game to a GOD and put it back on my retail, would it work if i use my disc? MY disc has the rings around it, and i need the files for the game to work with my disc
I believe if you just make a GOD copy of your game and inject it into a usb/hdd with horizon you can still use the play disk and have the files as if you "installed from disk" like your talking about above.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Once you use an exploited console to convert a game to GOD it's considered modified/unsigned and it will not work on a retail console.

Top Bottom