This particular thread is closed.

Last edited:
A

Aaron

I'm Batman
Administrator
Reaction score
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

A

AlanInfinity

Reaction score
For anyone that is considering buying the bo3 full package i recommend doing so. For $50 (£38) you are getting alot for the price, It doesn't matter if you are bad at the game Pulse will make you look good or if you are good anyway make you look even better. Pulse is the only modder i see that keeps his word and doesn't screw you over so take that to account. 100% from me to buy again.

Last edited:
P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
How much for just dark matter ?
Unfortunately I don't offer individual options. Your options would be to get Multiplayer fully done, Zombies fully done, or both.

L

Luke shinner

Reaction score
anyone who wants to buy any kind of modded account on bo3 I highly recommend you use this website the prices are unbelievable and the support you get when delivering you account is superb. He also sticks to his word unlike most of the other so called modders out there who scam you for your money so 10/10 from me would buy again 100%

D

DZilla1080

Reaction score
Im vouching for pulse once again as this is not my first rodeo with his service. I purchased a Bo3 package and recieved what i paid for that same day. Definitely the most trustworthy modder and a great communicator which is key to these kinds of transactions. I would recommend Pulse to anyone.

Last edited:
C

CstMxOUTK4ST

Reaction score
this service was very nice and I was treated very nice. the price is very good for what you get. I recommend buying it is done fast was not a fake and did everything I asked I would buy again in a heartbeat. You buy you are not wasting your money.

L

Luke shinner

Reaction score
Just bought once again and even faster than I thought so if you are looking for any kind of modded account I highly recommend you use this service

T

TXClouds

Reaction score
Pulse is the man and is super nice. Everything was easy and super quick. The platform and website makes everything 100% hassle free. You even have the option for him to text you when the service is done. Will be using this dude again in the future for sure. Thanks pulse

Last edited:
C

collyork

Reaction score
The process was super quick pulse responded in the first 30 min. The website was super easy to navigate and use. He responds to any question you have during the process. Friendly guy that was easy to talk to. I would definetly recomend using www. GTAGODS.com for your needs.

T

TechSock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can hack the PS4 now?

P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
You can hack the PS4 now?
You can, but publicly nothing is online.

These services are not done by exploitation of the PS4 console.

D

drew batiste

Reaction score
Gtagods is a great modder and he did my account really quick and I really appreciate it it's hard to find a good modder now a days

A

Ashton Szymarek

Reaction score
Best services I have seen! I've been told you couldn't mod anymore on Black Ops 3, but those were all lies. You have anything you need and your set up so you can get 100% on multiplayer within a few games! And on zombies a few free gumballs!!!

B

bhuffman123

Reaction score
Just got done with a purchase. It was quick and it works perfectly. For anyone planning on purchasing from pulse, I would highly recommend it.

I

iiSuddendeathii

Reaction score
Bump, excellent service and great communication

I

ItsKeenanDavies

Reaction score
Done the black ops 3 recovery for me, quick delivery and constant communication, no problems whatsoever! Gained my trust :smile:

X

x Gritzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this a recovery or a separate account? If it's a recovery I will definitely consider.

P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
So is this a recovery or a separate account? If it's a recovery I will definitely consider.
It's a recovery meaning that it's done to your personal account. I can also make new accounts, modify them, and give them to customers for the same price, but so far this service has been recoveries only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom