Solved Go go monkey blista question

• Thread starter pepsimaxzero1337
  • Start date
  • Views 315
P

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So with all this ban wave rumour going around...is it true? Will there be a ban wave? If you have the monkey blista car will you be affected? And no, I dont have it.

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you can buy it from the store your fine but if you glitched it in anyway you have a chance of being banned or having the car removed from your garage

P

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you can buy it from the store your fine but if you glitched it in anyway you have a chance of being banned or having the car removed from your garage
Thank you.

I

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS. I still own both DoD and the blista and nothing has happened. Owned up to both owning the cars and making the glitch public on R* support and twitter numerous times (in comments and my own original) and nadda. PSN is the same as everywhere So.
even when they blacklist a car it just disappears from your garage and that's about it. same thing would probably apply here

P

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS. I still own both DoD and the blista and nothing has happened. Owned up to both owning the cars and making the glitch public on R* support and twitter numerous times (in comments and my own original) and nadda. PSN is the same as everywhere So.
even when they blacklist a car it just disappears from your garage and that's about it. same thing would probably apply here
Cheers.

Top Bottom