Glowing Words Glitch?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by SerpantSlayer, Dec 21, 2008 with 4 replies and 2,606 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    How do people make those words and symbols in there file share with weapons that glow? One person I see that makes them is called Legendaryyyyyyy. He made a glowing straight rippin symbol and stuff. Can someone post a tut?

2. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    I looked at his file share and the only thing I can think of is he used those filters on some maps and made explosions around them, not sure how they stayed in place though.
    Well, maybe no explosion I'm not sure, it just looks like the filters to me.

3. Destiny

Destiny #ZxathCheated #NeverForget Retired

Ratings:
    add my gt Unfair Destiny n i'll show u today if not tomorrow. i'll most likely show you tomorrow because i'll probably be playing GH4 and left 4 dead all today with my friends i havent played with in a week. and i wont be online till about 3 or 4 o'clock central time

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You make a floating platform out of bridges or boxes and spell stuff with weapons, then you delete the platform and do a bunch of effects like the filters and flairs.

5. fun man07

fun man07 Banned

Ratings:
    what is an filters and flairs.:S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.