Patched Glitchy Yacht Purchase via colored BMX methods

arms dealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: So far we seem to have gotten Step #7 to be: Color, Fittings, and Lighting Upgrades for free! :smile:

Hey everyone, so the video below was posted over in the Videos section by Bloodcladkiller but I managed to get something of a result, but I can only do this once more so I'm looking for help on what can be done with it. The general idea is to use the same procedure for purchasing colored BMX's as in this post but for purchasing a yacht instead.

The steps would be outlined like this:

1. Go to your phone's internet.
2. Go to Docktease, then Galaxy Super Yachts.
3. Click next through to Personalize.
4. Then click the Home button on the browser bar.
5. Then go to *some other vehicle* and pick a color if available. (Elegy seems to work for free upgrades)
6. Then go back via the browser bar back button to the page "www.docktease.com/yacht-personalize"
7... (to be determined!)

The video shows several glitchy results of a couple different vehicles in Step 5:

A) A yellow Elegy gets "img:" for all option images, and glitches out on the price with "insufficient funds"
B) A Seashark causes all option choices to cycle through their entire option set, but seemingly no way to purchase anything (to advance to yacht-checkout)

Anyway, I tried this out with a Yellow Elegy, just as in the video. My purchase went through deducting $6,000,000 from my bank account, giving me The Orion with glitchy options, seemingly giving me the gold fittings, yellow vivacious lights, and Voyager color scheme for free? My upgrade to an Aquarius looked like this:

And now my boat has a name but no country listed, and the name is in the wrong color: (though the flag is Slovenian, the last option on the "Personalize" page...)

So, I've labeled it Speculation because something glitchy does happen here, but I could use some help to figure out what's going on! Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe try it with an appartment because the yacht is like some sort of an appartment
I already tried with a apartement
But it also looked The same

But even u try iT with a boat on docktease. It wil get glitchy and iT looks like a disco but u cant do nothing ( See in The video )

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried already tried with a apartement
But it also looked The same

But even u try iT with a boat on docktease. It wil get glitchy and iT looks like a disco but u cant do nothing ( See in The video )
The only problem is the glitched yacht if we can get that in some normal state without the img and still be $0 and then just pay for 1 upgrade or something

Four Pixelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go to any other website than go back to the boat it causes the same effect. I also tried to eject my disk while purchasing and it said it was purchased before it cut off, but when I returned it did not work.

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Got 2 million if that
Someone on xb1 that has alest 200k hit me up I think I might found a way to bought it cheap alest
Got 2 million if that helps haha if i can help in anyway i be happily help i need one for my second character

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
I have seen people on YouTube buying yacht for $25,000.

Webber22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those dumbasses will do anything for hits and ad revenue. And those ****ing glittery dubstep intros!

If there's a new, legit glitch, you'll find it here. End of story. :< Trust not the Test Tube Babies.

Top Bottom