What's new

Patched Glitchy CEO Garages

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My CEO garages started acting up tonight so if anyone has any thoughts or comments or actually knows what's going on here then please share.

It seemed like it began when I drove my Roosevelt from Garage1 to Garage3 & then I drove it back out but when I did it spawned me all the way in West Vinewood. I own Maze Bank Tower so I thought that was a little weird but ok... I drove back to the office & walked into Garage3. On the second floor I bumped into my Monroe & it flipped upside down. I then proceeded to bump into an Armored Baller & that too flipped. It almost seemed like there was an invisible structure that was in the way of everything because I was trapped. The option to kill myself wasn't selectable so I launched a contact job & was able to make it to the first floor where I hopped in my Nero that was sticking up in the air. I was able to drive it out & complete the mission. Once I loaded into a new session everything seems like its normal. ALSO: I have interior triggers placed for stunt races so I'm wondering if this maybe has something to do with it. See pictures below & Plz share your ideas! Thanks everyone

This is where it spawned me when I drove out my Valor from Maze Bank Tower that's downtown:

Here's pics of the car's acting funny:

Last edited:
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the position over 0:0:0 I think. The car thing...I have no clue lol

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a one time thing or can you reproduce this?
If the cars are jumping around like this then you should be able to do the friend swap dupe. (Your friend stand in front of the car you want to dupe and you switch between them)
Or maybe even the teleport into 4wheeler method if they continue crashing around while you switch slots.
The biggest thing is making this happen on command.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I had something similar happen in my 10 car garage maybe a week ago. The dune buggy in slot 5 (first slot in right side) got always sucked into the ground. When I swapped it it jumped around. I could also enter it and it popped in the air or did other weird things. It was also possible to fall over it and even die if u continue to fall over it.

But i found nothing to do with it. A friend joined and sit in the car but still only funny glitches.

It stopped when the last player left session. I already tried to contact him before he left but he was nowhere on the map and didn't respond my invites.

I cloud contact him feel days later. Was a French guy but when I explained what happened he didn't answer anymore.

It happened short before a stupid kid on YT leaked details about a big new dupe found by WFG. In the comments someone mentioned a job called "Garage LRG" for PS4. I played around with it fir some time. Drove in my 10 car garage from under the map. I noticed most cars where not sitting plain in the floor, guess because if the ramp going into the garage. Could also be connected to the glitch happening in my garage later.

Last edited:
Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a one time thing or can you reproduce this?
If the cars are jumping around like this then you should be able to do the friend swap dupe. (Your friend stand in front of the car you want to dupe and you switch between them)
Or maybe even the teleport into 4wheeler method if they continue crashing around while you switch slots.
The biggest thing is making this happen on command.

So far this has been a one time thing but I'm trying to do it again. Last night I kept trying to mess with the connection to the servers but would only find myself in a new session or at the character selection screen. There was something invisible in place like a ramp or something so most likely a prop from one of the jobs I previously created thats in the ceo garages & something triggered it to load in MP. I was teleported to 0,0,0 and R* games failed to save once this had happened.
I'd definitely like to try & make it happen on command especially if these were props carrying over from a job because I really want that FIB Buffalo stored in a garage lol

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
So you were also playing with a custom job that had objects in your CEO garage before it happened? Just like me in the 10 car garage... Sounds like something triggers to transfer those objects into freemode...

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
So far this has been a one time thing but I'm trying to do it again. Last night I kept trying to mess with the connection to the servers but would only find myself in a new session or at the character selection screen. There was something invisible in place like a ramp or something so most likely a prop from one of the jobs I previously created thats in the ceo garages & something triggered it to load in MP. I was teleported to 0,0,0 and R* games failed to save once this had happened.
I'd definitely like to try & make it happen on command especially if these were props carrying over from a job because I really want that FIB Buffalo stored in a garage lol
the fib buffalo m8? if you where to get it online how could you apply tracker and coverage

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you were also playing with a custom job that had objects in your CEO garage before it happened? Just like me in the 10 car garage... Sounds like something triggers to transfer those objects into freemode...

Well I hadn't messed with any of those jobs for at least an hour or two before this had happened. Garage1 ended up with a dead spot a few days ago and it's annoying me so I decided to reorganize & move the cars from G.1 to G.3. The Roosevelt was either the 6,7, or 8th car & when I pulled out of the garage I accidentally pulled back into the same one so I pulled out again & into G.3. In between entering/exiting garages that's where it had to have been triggered. 
the fib buffalo m8? if you where to get it online how could you apply tracker and coverage

Yes that vehicle. I have no idea if it's even possible yet but that's one of the reasons I mess with all of this lol.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that vehicle. I have no idea if it's even possible yet but that's one of the reasons I mess with all of this lol.[/QUOTE]
yes no what ya mean

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
For me there were also few hours between. Can't tell you how many i only know it was the same day. I had changed sessions a lot of times too but GTA was not restarted after i played the custom job.

And for the FIB Buffalo - No idea what car it is but all police cars are blacklisted. Even if you mod them in they get deleted when you login.

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[/QUOTE]
yes no what ya mean[/QUOTE]

If props are being triggered in MP then who needs a tracker? I know I have a job ready with one sitting in my MC clubhouse.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
yes no what ya mean[/QUOTE]

If props are being triggered in MP then who needs a tracker? I know I have a job ready with one sitting in my MC clubhouse.[/QUOTE]
me m8, can get few cars in mp got the parkranger last night but could only apply remote bomb, this is why i ask.

Top Bottom
Login
Register