What's new

glitching rank

• Thread starter Death Toll Fan
  • Start date
  • Views 931
D

Death Toll Fan

Reaction score
Hey guys Mi GT is Doctuh Jones and i need some help. Ok first i am an elite " by doing the glitch" and i never got the achievments for becoming elite or a 2nd lieutenants. and what i need is someone who is a colonel,First sergent, or a Sergent major. or even a master sergent. Im desperate. If you want to help i can send you microsoft points and a high five what ever you want. and even if you dont know the glitch i can teach you and there are movies on youtube that can teach you the glitch.

My Gamer tag again is Doctuh Jones send me a friend invite or a msg ,watever i dont care as long as we communicate . Please help me i've been trying to swith it back to a lower rank for about a month

Thank you

G

gimillii1592

Reaction score
Death Toll Fan said:
Hey guys Mi GT is Doctuh Jones and i need some help. Ok first i am an elite " by doing the glitch" and i never got the achievments for becoming elite or a 2nd lieutenants. and what i need is someone who is a colonel,First sergent, or a Sergent major. or even a master sergent. Im desperate. If you want to help i can send you microsoft points and a high five what ever you want. and even if you dont know the glitch i can teach you and there are movies on youtube that can teach you the glitch.

My Gamer tag again is Doctuh Jones send me a friend invite or a msg ,watever i dont care as long as we communicate . Please help me i've been trying to swith it back to a lower rank for about a month

Thank you

I can get you the achievements...

I

icilize

Reaction score
Heya gimillii1592, is there anyway I can get in on this too? Thanks!

C

Chrisomister

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you
:rolleyes:

H

H a C k zz

Reaction score
hey i want in on this gt is The Lobby Guy

Top Bottom