• Views 869
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NightRush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i made a new live acc cuz other one got hacked. i glitched for the achievements but i didnt hav: back to basics and 5/20 collectibles achievement. so after i glitched it i remembered that i couldnt get those anymore. is there a way to get these achievements now?

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
A Khinh said:
ok so i made a new live acc cuz other one got hacked. i glitched for the achievements but i didnt hav: back to basics and 5/20 collectibles achievement. so after i glitched it i remembered that i couldnt get those anymore. is there a way to get these achievements now?

You can still get them. You would just need to re-glitch the account with an account that doesn't have the completionist achievement so it changes it from 41/41 to 0/41. Then just get as many as you need for that achievement. Downside is that you have to re-do campaign mode because when you glitch it on your account, you lose your campaign save, I think.

N

NightRush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iThreaten said:
You can still get them. You would just need to re-glitch the account with an account that doesn't have the completionist achievement so it changes it from 41/41 to 0/41. Then just get as many as you need for that achievement. Downside is that you have to re-do campaign mode because when you glitch it on your account, you lose your campaign save, I think.
atm, i dont hav any campaign achievements on this acc so it wont make a difference. thx

iThreaten said:
alright it worked. thx again.

jrob922

DXM Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iThreaten said:
that same thing happened with me in gow1 with the cog tags so i guess i can finally get that last achievement now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register