What's new

Patched Glitches screen no radar and fall underneath map with car

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramboyi

Reaction score
I accidentally found this trying to find another way to clear dead spots but I found a whole new other glitch I think this could possible be used for a invisible off the radar or even maybe a gc2f not sure it works on ps4 or pc
The steps to recreate
1.have 10 car full garage I had 3 dead spots not sure if this is required
2.buy unit 124 popular st over the 10 car garage again may need dead spots
3.go outside of garage and order a car that is in storage in that garage you just bought
4.drive car in garage and 2 things can happen you will fall underneath the map with your car or you will be on a screen stuck looking above your garage with invisible radar in this mode you can use interaction menu.
5.this is where you find what other glitches you can incorporate this method with post what you find down below

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I do similar with a 2 or 6 car. Call a stored car from same garage and simply drive in. Im on the map but same view u have. I can walk if guided. And enter properties. No dead spots. But deadspots sound like they are needed to do this in a 10 car. Good find

R

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
This works on ps4 also. I think it works with any garage as long as you have cars in storage in the garage. I couldn't ever find anything to do with this. I think you would need a friend like eyedub said to help navigate on the map. I haven't done this in a couple months maybe something has changed and we can get something out of this glitch now.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
This works on ps4 also. I think it works with any garage as long as you have cars in storage in the garage. I couldn't ever find anything to do with this. I think you would need a friend like eyedub said to help navigate on the map. I haven't done this in a couple months maybe something has changed and we can get something out of this glitch now.
His steps use the 10car :wink: and dead spots to act as "stored" spaces

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I may try this again with my account with a dead spot. If I recall, if I drove a street car in to replace the dead spot while joining a contact mission... back out of the mission and you can access any of the owned properties lobbies and garage entries. You can get in but other players can't, unless they are riding with you. You can even trap the passengers in those spots. Kick em out and leave. Lol.

T

ThatWillDo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as you walk close to the enterance of the garage you get sucked in maybe we can do something with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom