Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Glitches fixed

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Eon89, Dec 17, 2008 with 13 replies and 4,998 views.

1. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    "Hi all,

Just a heads-up, we released a hotfix today that fixes some glitches in the game.

The well-known Castle glitch has now been fixed, along with a couple on Hangar, Asylum, and several Zombie glitches.

More fixes are to come - I just wanted to give you all a heads-up that some of the most urgent ones have now been addressed.

Regards,
    -JD"

[Click here to view the link]

My question is was the glitch to get under the map by using the bridge fixed?

EDIT:
    Some things they plan to fix.

• Loss of rank / save game files
    • Under map glitches (all that have been found so far).
    • Spawn system logic
    • Bayonet jumping
    • “Elevator” glitch
    • Deployable MG unlimited ammo glitch
    • Zombie glitching

• Like Like x 1
  2. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well thats good news. no more having to sit in the snipe tower on castle sniping the noobs trying to glitch under

3. OP
    Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I do it to the people who don't know yet:biggrin:

4. Hunter TS

Hunter TS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No they did not fix the bridge way under. I just did it. I dont know if they fixed the original way to get through because i was never really good at it so i only tried a couple times. However they did put a death barrier directly underneath it lol. I got under the bridge way and went over there and died right away. So its going to be funny as hell if you still can get through but people dye when they do.

5. happygilmo320

happygilmo320 Newbie

Ratings:
    I did the other way of getting under in the first time i did it some guy said he was going to report me on because he recorded the match.

6. Jamesra83

Jamesra83 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol I love how idiots say they're going to report or snitch. I think it's hilarious and childish. Who cares if someone is glitching. Just get out of the freaking match and find another. Man, I swear some people need to realize that you cant have anybody arrested because you snitched on somebody who was glitching. You might be banned but hey you can always just get another gamertag. Just deal with it snitches!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

7. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:

WOOOOOOHHHH!!! FINALLYYYYY! F**K YEAH! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

8. darkFOXsniper

darkFOXsniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thank god. lol its about time this stuff gets fixed. huuurray:w00t:

9. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    No bayonet jumps? Like who uses that in a game? They should leave it there.

10. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Sweet. Glad to hear they fixed that glitch. Time to find some new ones!

11. ZainZ

ZainZ Newbie

Ratings:
    y kill the bayonet jumps man :mad: you cant do them on a real game... well you can if they dont fix the dam grouping system as i keep going on the other team. but still keep it.

y kill the bayonet jumps man :mad: you cant do them on a real game... well you can if they dont fix the dam grouping system as i keep going on the other team. but still keep it.

12. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ^^ Double post in one? Slightly epic...

Anyways I think I might play COD5 a bit more now!

13. darkFOXsniper

darkFOXsniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    theres always gonna be glitches. they can fix em but we can find more. a game is never perfect. lol:w00t:

14. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    finally...seems there may be a light to "completing" the game? there's been so many glitches, treyarch need to do something...hopefully this helps :biggrin: